Become a Patron!

Anyone else holding out for Black Friday sales? If so, what are you hoping to get?

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those of you who remember last year's Black Friday.....there were TONS of deals and steals going around, from hundreds of vendors in the vaping world. It was perhaps one of the best days I've ever seen for discounts.

Having said that, who else is planning on ordering vape related products on Black Friday?? If you are, what are you on the look out for?

I'd LOVE to get an Aspire Atlantis....but I'm doubtful I'll see a sale for that one. I might get lucky though, some vendors do a 10-20% off the ENTIRE store, if that is the case, and the price is good enough, i might jump on it for the Aspire Atlantis.

Another thing I'd love to get, is a dual coil RDA that has a quad post. Right now, I have a stillare RDA, and an Igo-W5 rda.....but I've sort of semi-retired them for now, sticking to my RBAs (3 kayfuns). I want something easier to build on, which the quad post (the brick in the center) would help a lot with.

Besides that, I'm going for e-liquid. Lots and lots of e-liquid
001_smile.gif

PS. I just got 40% aspire BVC coils from my freedom smokes. IF any of you guys need coils, I think they are still running the deal. Its on ......... if anyone wants.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been holding off on a lot of things until the holiday sales start popping up.. trying to use up my older juices and just scrounge until I see something worth it.. hoping to grab a box mod.. either the new aspire or kanger tanks and some new batteries..maybe get the ileaf 20w as a backup since they are cheap anyways. I'm coming up on 2 years in feb so I figured its time to treat myself.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hell yes, I am hoping for some good sales on Box Mods. The only problems is like Amazon, the good ones go fast....

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm really hoping to get the new Smok 50watter.. I love the look of it.. looks smaller than the Sig 100 and should be a well built mod.

They are retailing @ 100$ right out the gate so I'm hoping by xmas I can get it for around 70-80$

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smok 50watter does look good and I have a vender friend who has tried one and he loves it. Hoping for a really lower price but $70 is doable. I can dream of $50, can't I????

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smok 50watter does look good and I have a vender friend who has tried one and he loves it. Hoping for a really lower price but $70 is doable. I can dream of $50, can't I????

lol 50 would make me a happy camper! i went to a local shop near my work and they were selling it for 120$.. no thanks.. this place is really overpriced but I like to support them when I have the extra money.. just couldnt see dropping that much.. they are selling the sig100 for 130$.. i was like seriously? I've never seen that sold for over 100$ anywhere.. oh well.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am hoping for a charger that can be set to charge at a full 2.0 amps to come on the market in time for Xmas much less black friday.

Fattlestar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Definitely going to be looking for some deals on BF/CM. But probably not for things most people are looking for. I only want some mini protank 2's and airflow controllers, maybe an extra MVP or a vv v3 (heck even a vision spinner, even with three batteries I feel like I don't have enough backups), or if I can find a crazy good price an aerotank or two (any flavor - maybe even a MOW). So nothing spectacular. I looked at the Atlantis but after finding out Aspire has been shifty with their product materials I'm not so keen on chasing anything they are selling.

T

Taver13

lol 50 would make me a happy camper! i went to a local shop near my work and they were selling it for 120$.. no thanks.. this place is really overpriced but I like to support them when I have the extra money.. just couldnt see dropping that much.. they are selling the sig100 for 130$.. i was like seriously? I've never seen that sold for over 100$ anywhere.. oh well.
I just saw a Sig for 170 @ my local. I actually started a thread about it cuz it had me fired up that they would even try to pull that off

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking for a aspire nautilus mini for under 20 bucks plus some coils. I did see myfreedomsmokes coupon but I don't buy from them. (Personal issues).

Haha yep. I finally caved in and got the Aspire Nautilus Mini a few weeks ago (I stopped using clearos about 6-7 months ago), and I'm glad I did. When I saw the MFS coupon, 40% off, I had to jump on it....although I only ordered 10 coils. Def. a steal though

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just saw a Sig for 170 @ my local. I actually started a thread about it cuz it had me fired up that they would even try to pull that off

jesus.. yea thats quite a mark up lol! He's probably getting it for around 50-65$ too and making a huge profit off each one he sells.. crazyness

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
jesus.. yea thats quite a mark up lol! He's probably getting it for around 50-65$ too and making a huge profit off each one he sells.. crazyness
More like $40-45 in Quantities of 50.

Caveat Emptor

Wrigleyvillain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jessica Alba

;):D

Heh she was on that fascinating Finding Your Roots show on PBS last nice. Super nice and pleasant person too, seemingly. Like essentially all the non-caucasians they feature she was most surprised to find she has a large percentage of European ancestry. We are all so much more directly related than we have any idea of, regardless of color, ethnicity etc. Especially poignent info given all that's going on related to "race relations" in this country right now.

Oh, yeah, I am going to score a few things I've had my eye on at eciggity. Wouldn't want to say what; not sure how much stock on any given items and all lol

VU Sponsors