Become a Patron!

Anyone else order a IPV D2 from 3fvapes recently?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I canceled my order with "Fast"tech because the new shipment just came in and mine wasn't in it. Pushed back the date to 9/11.

3fvapes website says that it will ship in 1-3 days from their U.S. warehouse so I ordered one. Just wondering if anyone else ordered from them and got it in a reasonable amount of time... should have checked to see if they actually had it in stock before I ordered, but my trigger finger got itchy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caboose

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered mine from wakeandvape yesterday, it showed the shipment was picked up same day.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh sorry about that. I thought that section was more for reviews and whatnot. I'll wander over there. Thanks!

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had one problem with an order from 3fvape it took 41 days to get a hana 40 clone from there magically it appeared a week after i canceled my order so it can take a while. I 've also gotten orders as quick as 12 days so its a crapshot.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I figured kind of like FT. The website says the IPV will ship in 1-3 days from their U.S. Warehouse so I'm hoping I get it soon, provided it was actually in stock.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whelp, no word on the third day as to whether or not my mod shipped. Done with overseas... For like the fifth time...

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Gina, I have to say I'm really disappointed. I could have ordered elsewhere and had the item in my hand by now. This is EXACTLY why I asked you if it was IN STOCK and shipping from a U.S. WAREHOUSE in 1-3 days as stated on 3fvapes website. You told me it was shipped and I have received nothing in my email. Status of my order hasn't changed since Sept 1st. I realize that there is currently a Chinese holiday, but why would that delay shipping within the U.S.?
I'm beyond frustrated with this type of garbage, which is why I'm only buying from reputable vendors within the U.S. from now on.

VU Sponsors