Become a Patron!

Anyone ever use flavor concentrates to make DIY simple syrup flavors?

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently ordered some sugar free flavored simple syrups on Amazon. Strawberry, Raspberry, and peach. I used them to add flavor to water and unflavored seltzer and club soda. They work really good and taste fine, but they're somewhat spendy and weak. I've been DIYing e-juice, and I got to thinking that I can use the same processes and ingredients to make flavored syrups. Anyone ever give this a try? Obviously, no nicotine would be used.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I recently ordered some sugar free flavored simple syrups on Amazon. Strawberry, Raspberry, and peach. I used them to add flavor to water and unflavored seltzer and club soda. They work really good and taste fine, but they're somewhat spendy and weak. I've been DIYing e-juice, and I got to thinking that I can use the same processes and ingredients to make flavored syrups. Anyone ever give this a try? Obviously, no nicotine would be used.
Sure, the flavors we use were originally developed to be used in drinks and food. Who knows, maybe a flavor you don't care for in a vape will work in a drink...:yes:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Many of us have used our flavorings in coffee, water, sodas... some have made candies, icings and muffins. I've never really measured how much I used in coffee, just add drops til I get the flavor.

VU Sponsors