Become a Patron!

Anyone ever used NN Island Tobacco?

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got this as a sample with my nic order. Not a fan of tobaccos at all. Curious if I should even bother to try mixing this.

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't had the Island but all their tobaccos are absolutes. They aren't as concentrated as some TA's but still highly concentrated. If you do decide to mix it I would recommend starting at 0.5%.

I haven't used Island Tobacco, but I have a large vial of their Honey Tobacco.

It's SUPER thick, black, and potent. I mix it at 1% usually, but could definitely get it down to 0.5%. It almost tastes and smells like a honey dutchmaster after steeping -- definitely need to let these steep for a week or so.

Give it a shot, the worst that can happen is you don't like it! Just don't forget to let it age!!

I am a total noob here on VU, but I have been mixing for about a year. Island Tobacco the closest thing that I have had to an ADV. It has a nice tobacco base, pineapple and coconut flavors that kind of come and go as the power level changes. 0.8 to 1.2% is the sweet spot, and it is not a subohmer's vape.

I do like to add a bit of TFA ripe banana and about 3 drops of tartaric acid to a 30ml bottle.

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll give it a go. Never met a tobacco I could stand the taste of, but there's a first for everything.

VU Sponsors