Become a Patron!

Anyone got a clone for Maddcatt's Kitty Milk?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Has anyone created a clone for Maddcatt's Kitty Milk? This is that sweet strawberry quick, not like Unicorn or Mother's.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Has anyone created a clone for Maddcatt's Kitty Milk? This is that sweet strawberry quick, not like Unicorn or Mother's.
While not a clone, it may give you ideas...
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/strawberry-quik.166517/#post-827782
On HIC's paid site, http://www.hicsmixes.com/fruity.html, he has Quikberry pink under the Fruity tab. $3 for the recipe. HIC's recipes are worth the $3 and if they are updated you get the updates for free. Just a happy customer, not a paid shill...

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Never used that one, but I love Mad Catts they are my favorite local B and M. The have one called flaming apple I have tried to clone for ages. I cant get it exactly right. But I get close. So I can tell you this about the recipes that I believe I am pretty correct about. They dont use CAP or TFA for fruit flavors. But I also dont think its FA either. Because in my clone attempts of their flaming apple recipe CAP and TFA did not even come close to being right. FA was close but not quite right.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Never used that one, but I love Mad Catts they are my favorite local B and M. The have one called flaming apple I have tried to clone for ages. I cant get it exactly right. But I get close. So I can tell you this about the recipes that I believe I am pretty correct about. They dont use CAP or TFA for fruit flavors. But I also dont think its FA either. Because in my clone attempts of their flaming apple recipe CAP and TFA did not even come close to being right. FA was close but not quite right.
I'm good friends with William, but I'm not gonna cross that line of asking him what's in it. But I do know he uses flavorings from all the companies.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm good friends with William, but I'm not gonna cross that line of asking him what's in it. But I do know he uses flavorings from all the companies.
His daughter and mine go to school together. But I wont ask him either. I do think he uses alot of different brands of flavorings. But I have such limited experience with anything other then FA and a little CAP and TFA Im useless. So if you figure this out I would appreciate seeing your recipe, it might give me an idea of what I am missing in the flaming apple.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
His daughter and mine go to school together. But I wont ask him either. I do think he uses alot of different brands of flavorings. But I have such limited experience with anything other then FA and a little CAP and TFA Im useless. So if you figure this out I would appreciate seeing your recipe, it might give me an idea of what I am missing in the flaming apple.
Right now I'm playing with OSDIY Strawberry Milk... I'll let ya know :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
While not a clone, it may give you ideas...
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/strawberry-quik.166517/#post-827782
On HIC's paid site, http://www.hicsmixes.com/fruity.html, he has Quikberry pink under the Fruity tab. $3 for the recipe. HIC's recipes are worth the $3 and if they are updated you get the updates for free. Just a happy customer, not a paid shill...
I seen the quik one... I might play with that next but I'm missing the malted milk. I do have milk (RF), condensed milk(RF), and milk dairy.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
One thought. I am not sure how ling they have had that recipe. But it sounds familiar from before I diy'd Which has been well over a year. SO figure out how old that recipe is. That may steer you in the direction of which companies were around then to choose flavorings from

VU Sponsors