Become a Patron!

Anyone have a link.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi I'm thinking about getting into mixing some juice for myself. I have been looking through a few post here. I'm just wondering if there's a simple list somewhere of tools/equipment you should older to start yourself off. Any help would be appreciated i trust the hell out of the judgment of alot of vapor's on this fourm thanks

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Theresa's link is A+

Before you go hog wild - I would make sure you have a few recipes in mind before you buy flavorings - many, many of us have flavorings we will never use because when we were first starting out we saw flavors that "looked like they would be good" and maybe weren't or didn't go with anything else later

Once you find recipes you feel confident you will like (I started by finding DIY clone recipes of juice I knew I liked) - do your best to use the exact brand of flavoring the recipe recommends - different brands almost always taste different - even if both taste like an apple, it won't be the same apple, for instance

Most people start off with 100mg nic, PG - it mixes a lot smother than VG-based nic

When I first started, I just recycled old juice bottles and washed them out until they started falling apart so bad I eventually did buy new ones, lol

If you want to start inexpensively, buy a few cheap syringes and mix by volume - but you can get a decent mixing scale for under $15

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Before you go hog wild - I would make sure you have a few recipes in mind before you buy flavorings - many, many of us have flavorings we will never use because when we were first starting out we saw flavors that "looked like they would be good" and maybe weren't or didn't go with anything else later
+1 for this, JL is smack-dab on this one. You can save yourself a whoooole lot of frustration and wasted money if you do a little light reading and come up with an actual shopping list. I wish I had. Wasted a lot of time, money and effort trying to stumble my way into this hobby.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Guys any advice on nic? PG base vgbase or salts

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
PG nic base mixes much, much easier and evenly than VG

Have never mixed with nic salts myself - but I'm very sure someone else following this thread will know a thing or two :)

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
PG nic base mixes much, much easier and evenly than VG

Have never mixed with nic salts myself - but I'm very sure someone else following this thread will know a thing or two :)
Thanks jj

VU Sponsors