Become a Patron!

Anyone have a vape room?

My wife is a furniture artist, and is building me a vape room, with a bookshelf to display my acquired vape material. She won't let me know what it is, so I'm just guessing at this point. But does anyone have pics of a good vape room in their house? I'm hoping mine has many leather bound books, and smells of rich mahogany.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My boyfriend is a cigarette smoker. We don't have a vape room; our entire house is my vape area. But he does have a smoking room LOL.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
His smoking room is a spare bedroom. He has installed ventilation to the outside.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard of a guy who was banished to his vape room the garage lol. Until his wife started vaping now he's okay !

Azrael Ibanez

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have nothing but I can't wait to see what yours ends up looking like!

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'm like @ColeGirl. My entire house is my vape castle. Just don't vape on bedroom

SteveW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My entire house, including my bedroom, if vape friendly, but what I really want is a vape shed. Something with a tiny porch to hang out on in the nice weather, with room for all of my vape and DIY gear. A vape-related "man cave" I guess. I'd even add a subtank themed cupola to top it off.

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My wife is a furniture artist, and is building me a vape room, with a bookshelf to display my acquired vape material. She won't let me know what it is, so I'm just guessing at this point. But does anyone have pics of a good vape room in their house? I'm hoping mine has many leather bound books, and smells of rich mahogany.
Ron Burgundy, is that you? Lol my entire house is my vape room, I am KING of my domain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My vaperoom is my bedroom....and the bathroom, and the kitchen, and the living room, and the dining room.....

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We've always had a strick no smoking policy in our home. We have a screened in porch for smoking and other points around the property.
When we started vaping, we felt wierd at first generating plumes inside the house,lol. Now we don't give it a thought even though we have two parrots. We just don't blow vapor directly at them and with central air and a 68" ceiling fan in the livingroom, it disapates quickly.

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a finished room in the basement I've claimed as my vape room. And it's a hot fucking mess. Everything on this desk except for the computer, lamp, and empty cups pertains to vaping.
c02aab983132328a096acd2753d93a20.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice ! Well the computer is one of the best vape tools ! Keeps you hunting for new stuff and discounts and on the forums lol

Morfio

Gaming & anime watchin' lion here!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I usually vape where I please in my home. I know my roommates prefer that to smoking since I quit. Definitely a better transition since my house usually smells like strawberries now. Lol.

I like to read, watch tv, and have all of my vape material readily available. I can vape through the house, but I wanted an area where I could really just vape, and vask in my vape area. Wondering, if anyone else had a setup like this.

Besides, the guy with stuff scattered around his basement computer. I'm ocd, that won't work. And I was looking for a touch of, that is cool as shit.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dont have a vape room, (I use the whole house), but I have seen the outside of private vape lounges in NYC...thats a bit overboard imo..

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While I keep most of my stuff in my home office, I vape everywhere in the house.

Well, that not quite accurate.

I only vape in one of the three bathrooms. The one I have claimed for myself.
I don't vape in any of the bedrooms. Never smoked in them either.
Don't vape in my Wife's office as I rarely ever go in there other than to swipe office supplies.
Don't vape in the dining room.

But that still leaves me with a lot of house to vape in!

Kinser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I basically vape wherever I want to in my house. When I smoked though I was limited to the screened in back porch. The ol' lady is a non-smoker and non-vaper. (And I've discouraged her from trying it actually, mostly because I know nicotine is addictive and vaping can be a very expensive habit--just left the local B&M and dropped 30 bucks and I just got two bottles of juice and a spool of wire. I got off easy though, usually I walk out with a new toy. )

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I vape in bed next to my wife the non vaper constantly. Does that make me a vapehole or an assvaper? She doesn't complain, that's just how I roll I guess.

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I vape in bed next to my wife the non vaper constantly. Does that make me a vapehole or an assvaper? She doesn't complain, that's just how I roll I guess.
Um... that just makes you a vaper, dude.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just created my vape room this weekend. I have internet, cable TV, stereo. I'm still not 100% but it's already great to have a room to myself to blow clouds in. I keep that to a minimum because my son likes to come in there with me. so I don't vape in there when he is there.

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My whole house used to be my vape room. The wife vapes also. Then I got into sub ohm. Now the livingroom has a 20 watt speed zone during television viewing hours. LOL Still beats the hell outta the garage at 20 below with the stinkys

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
My whole house used to be my vape room. The wife vapes also. Then I got into sub ohm. Now the livingroom has a 20 watt speed zone during television viewing hours. LOL Still beats the hell outta the garage at 20 below with the stinkys
Vaping higher than 20 watts makes viewing TV difficult unless you have a high powered fan going. Esp when Subohm'g lol ok

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Besides, the guy with stuff scattered around his basement computer. I'm ocd, that won't work. And I was looking for a touch of, that is cool as shit.

Albert Einstein said "If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign" ?

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just created my vape room this weekend. I have internet, cable TV, stereo. I'm still not 100% but it's already great to have a room to myself to blow clouds in. I keep that to a minimum because my son likes to come in there with me. so I don't vape in there when he is there.

I don't understand. Is there ill effects of secondhand vape? Aside from clouded vision and hints of flavor lingering in the air?

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The truth is I don't know. although "safe" would I let my 4 year old vape even 0 nic? not a chance. so I treat it the same way. it's just a gut feeling he shouldn't be around when inside. when outside i vape near him but indoors, I set boundaries.

Kinser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The truth is I don't know. although "safe" would I let my 4 year old vape even 0 nic? not a chance. so I treat it the same way. it's just a gut feeling he shouldn't be around when inside. when outside i vape near him but indoors, I set boundaries.

Trust me I get the boundaries thing. Would I let my 16 year old vape 0 nic? All day long. If he was going to use nicotine anyway, I'd mix him up juice myself. But honestly he understands that vaping is Papa's thing, not his thing. Fortunately he has no interest in vaping or smoking. He's being rebellious against me, he doesn't drink or smoke and makes good grades. Totally opposite of his old man at his age. :D

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i do actually have a vape rom all my mixing supplies and mixing station are in it along with my rack mount server and my desktop.

VU Sponsors