Become a Patron!

Anyone have the 26650 Copper Manhattan yet??

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone?? Anyone?? I have a 18650 Manhattan and I love it. Some complain about the negative battery contact not having an insulator and my only advice is don't put it in your pocket. Other than that I don't see this button EVER sticking cause the magnets are powerful. I bought some Vappower IMR 26650 high drain 40A / 60A 4200mAh batteries. I couldn't find any reviews for the batteries because they are fairly new, but I took a plunge on them. If they suck, I'll just recycle them and try to get some Sony 26650 or the Efest. Let me know if you own a 26650 Manhattan or the new 26650 Vappower batteries and what you think of them.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The panasonic GCR26650 are pretty damned good also. VJ had pimped them a while back and I got a set when I could not find MNKE in stock.
I think they would work way better in the hattan style, the only draw back I see in a ton of the 26650 mechs is the top contact is so small instead of making a good and flush contact withe the battery top.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure I would purchase any Manhatton mod at this time. Better off with something from a stand up company that is not throwing out the verbal crap they do.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I was not over extended do to health issues, I would be vaping a Fuhatton as I type this.

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm looking at the FUhattan Carbon Fiber 18650 in the near future. I just need a 26650 mod for long trips to the Dr. I hate carrying around a pocketful of VTC5's even though I have a 2 bay Nitecore with the car adapter. Not keen on charging batteries in my car, because I'm pushing my altenator to the max with my subs and amp. I'm going to use 22 mm attys on whatever 26650 mod I get, but just want a 26650 for the higher amperage and higher MaH. I really don't see the need for 28 mm attys because I've tried others' builds on the 28's and it's too cool of a vape for me. I have no idea what's going on with the Amervape Manhattan dudes. My heads in the dark on that issue.

I've got a copper Mutant 26650 and it hits like a champ. .13 voltage drop

Definitely the hardest hitting mod I've ever used, but that's not saying alot since I've only owned like 5 mods total. Just my two cents though.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nobody really knows what's going on with them. The stories change so much with the he said she said nonsense.

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This 26650 Manhattan hits like a champ and built like one. Very high quality. I'm impressed. There's a lot of crappy Manhattans floating around and neither of mine are of poor quality. The 26650 Vappower batteries are great, kicks mnke's ass by a long shot. Still gonna check out the GCR batteries. Thanks for the input guys. IMG_20141005_020115.jpg

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have sold ten of the 26650 copper hattan clones they are beast. I am using one as I type
I love mine. It his like a train and I vape on it everyday along with the ol trusty copper nemesis. I'm glad I got one before any crappy clones were put out.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I love mine. It his like a train and I vape on it everyday along with the ol trusty copper nemesis. I'm glad I got one before any crappy clones were put out.
The 22mm atty on the 26650 is actually a really good idea.
I have heard tons of stories about people spending weeks trying to wrap coils in a 28mm atty and never getting it to come out right.
If you want the same vape of an 18650 with double the battery life then what you suggested is the way to go.

Vaping Cracker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The 22mm atty on the 26650 is actually a really good idea.
I have heard tons of stories about people spending weeks trying to wrap coils in a 28mm atty and never getting it to come out right.
If you want the same vape of an 18650 with double the battery life then what you suggested is the way to go.
It really is. I do have a 28 mm Tobh with a dual infinity vertical coil and it's a really good vape, but it takes forever to get it up to heat and that drains the battery fast. I've been using the Mutation X on the 26650 Manhattan and it's a beast. I'm going to be getting a custom unregulated box mod soon. It's going to be 2 - 26650 batteries in parallel and I'll be able to vape for around 2 days before I need to charge them from 3.6 volts.

VU Sponsors