Become a Patron!

Anyone have the WHITE Joyetech evic VTC?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BAMF on that.
Wise words.
Thank you, Sir. @erika jean, yeah. Put a bit of juice on your threads. take the tank off. look at the contacts on both tank and mod and figure whether the distances jibe 'cause you might have to screw a contact down if that mod ain't spring loaded.
make sure there's no metal grinding in the threads 'cause it is made in China...

lubricate with a bit, tiny bit of juice, it will leak out a little anyhow so don't worry. you fuck up I'll buy you a new one.
then, making sure your threads are inline so you don't strip it, screw it in..have phun

Last edited:

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes...Not much though.Barely a drop will do.
K we'll see here in a min...my sweet tooth fatty ass is eating a cookies and cream ATM ...yummy...

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sorry babe but I'm laughing while picturing you worried about breaking your new tool/toy

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, Sir. @erika jean, yeah. Put a bit of juice on your threads. take the tank of. look at the contacts on both tank and mod and figure whether the distances jibe 'cause you might have to screw a contact down if that mod ain't spring loaded.
make sure there's no metal grinding in the threads 'cause it is made in China...

lubricate with a bit, tiny bit of juice, it will leak out a little anyhow so don't worry. you fuck up I'll buy you a new one.
then, making sure your threads are inline so you don't strip it, screw it in..have phun
Just to be clear the screw hazy is talking about is the 1 on the tanks 510 connection.
Do not go fiddling around with the screw on your mod...Cheers!

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That little puddle is usually just condensation.
I get a little butter pecan condensation now and then...it's both water vapor and juice
I mean minimal unless your tank's broken.
It will leak a super tiny bit out the contact.

Thanks for making clear that it's the tank contact..there should be a little slot on the contact
I think the mod is spring loaded though..so yeah, don't mess with it EJ

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My fave munchies: Cookies and cream frozen yogurt.
Umm Munchies...That reminds me.
munchies-snack-mix-cheese-fix.png

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL..That's the part freaking her out

Eventually she'll see the little puddle in the mod contact well when she refills

That little puddle is usually just condensation.
Thank you gentlemen. I am aware (nautilus mini)... Anyways so here's what I got...
e3b9f3d065083d55c66e678cc9cb50e9.jpg
c9e3269286b8d14c4aca95a0e0a406c8.jpg

Still not flush...

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
62452cb80170a88c447d5502966301d9.jpg

Reads right

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That looks a bit crooked.

Unscrew tank all the way off.
Screw very gently to the left until you hear/feel the tank go "thunk".
The tank is now seated properly so tighten it down by screwing it in to the right.

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That looks a bit crooked.

Unscrew tank all the way off.
Screw very gently to the left until you hear/feel the tank go "thunk".
The tank is now seated properly so tighten it down by screwing it in to the right.
:( still muthafucking crooked!

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If your alright with it being crooked then skip my advice above.
Other then sending it back there's nothing else to be done is there? I mean if it was a lil crooked no big deal but it just seems to sit so high too. It bugs me. I'm OCD but also impatient and don't really want to have to send it back and blah blah blah. I just want to hit the damn thing already. Lol

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ain't fuckin around with it anymore other than fiddling around with TC mmhmm tasty. I watched a vid that slightly touched on bypass mode and how it basically turns it into a mech mod. I've hit one once before but that's it. It was freaking sweet too! But I don't want to get too carried away now and lose my eyebrows lol jk I guess more researching to do!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Other then sending it back there's nothing else to be done is there? I mean if it was a lil crooked no big deal but it just seems to sit so high too. It bugs me. I'm OCD but also impatient and don't really want to have to send it back and blah blah blah. I just want to hit the damn thing already. Lol

Try seeing what your nautilus mini looks like on the mod.If it's crooked too then the problem is with the devices 510.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ain't fuckin around with it anymore other than fiddling around with TC mmhmm tasty. I watched a vid that slightly touched on bypass mode and how it basically turns it into a mech mod. I've hit one once before but that's it. It was freaking sweet too! But I don't want to get too carried away now and lose my eyebrows lol jk I guess more researching to do!

More than likely your 510 connection is just a bit wonky no need to worry about loosing an eyebrow.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try seeing what your nautilus mini looks like on the mod.If it's crooked too then the problem is with the devices 510.
Yup, that's what I was gonna say. See how the Nauti looks and she'll know
if it's the mod (it's probably not if it's spring loaded) or the tank.

My older VAMOS get crooked at the base but that vtc shouldn't be..should be level.
I'm blaming the tank. EJ, where are you?

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
she worried 'bout it in mech mode burning brows.
you can do TC, VW, and mech if I understand how it goes.
Exactly and I don't that's why I'm taking the safe road/mode

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly and I don't that's why I'm taking the safe road/mode

If you mech be sure to learn Ohms Law, that simple.
Most mech cloud chasers use too small a resistance which makes batteries vent.

Stick to TC (that tank come with nichrome?) or VW and you'll be fine.
Don't fuck up your pretty face

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
she worried 'bout it in mech mode burning brows.
you can do TC, VW, and mech if I understand how it goes.
Oh yeah sorry I must have had a brain fart or something.
That Evic VTC Mini was on my short list right up until I saw that Aspire had come out with the Pegasus Mini.
Not that I need another mod currently.As I do have a good little collection going already.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah sorry I must have had a brain fart or something.
That Evic VTC Mini was on my short list right up until I saw that Aspire had come out with the Pegasus Mini.
Not that I need another mod currently.As I do have a good little collection going already.
That white VTC EJ got is pretty, I woulda gone for thev2 version and skipped
the matching tank though. At angel cigs the v2 costs less than the v1 but comes w/o tank.

I was thinking about the Pegasus mini also...and another IPV mini v2, I love this thing.
The ways things are going it's not a bad idea to have spare mods in the box.

Last edited:

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I guess my reply never went thru? Long story short I think the threads in my nauts are messed up. They have aftermarket ones on evape.us or the real ones on Aspire website (but shipping is crazy stupid and hard to understand) but I did carefully put the better naut on and it still looked crooked :(

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oops didn't take pic of what Naut looked like on it but it's crooked... Oh also @snake94115 wanted me to send pic of batt charger. I was gonna just use USB with wall adaptor and maybe get a new charger with a sec batt later. I know this battery came with that no name brand mod and I've used that battery in my Vamo2 for a good while with no problems. But I don't remember where I got the charger. I think I had 2 at one point. One from no name mod and acquired another somewhere somehow (it's been so long since I've had to use them...
3338c7a93b692d5d0f49719f5cb7c086.jpg

c12d7227199ed1182da0ec9e2bbfd4d0.jpg

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oops didn't take pic of what Naut looked like on it but it's crooked... Oh also @snake94115 wanted me to send pic of batt charger. I was gonna just use USB with wall adaptor and maybe get a new charger with a sec batt later. I know this battery came with that no name brand mod and I've used that battery in my Vamo2 for a good while with no problems. But I don't remember where I got the charger. I think I had 2 at one point. One from no name mod and acquired another somewhere somehow (it's been so long since I've had to use them...

I need to look at the threads on the mod. take a birds eye, a parallelax shot of it.
It might need a small budge..works with the VAMOS when I put them in my back pocket, forget and sit on 'em.
But if all your Nautis are slightly bent...do you not have an old ViviNova you can screw on that mod?
Or is that one crooked also?

Save your tips and get a 2 battery nightcore charger. The one you have works but sucks really.
I have several of those you want another one?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What brand of battery is that?Cause it looks like a trustfire to me....
Get some VTC4's*
http://www.rtdvapor.com/sony-us18650vtc4-2100mah/
And a better charger might be a good idea.
http://www.rtdvapor.com/nitecore-intellicharger-i4/

*My all time most recommended item.These are going to become your best friends very quickly.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What brand of battery is that?Cause it looks like a trustfire to me....
Get some VTC4's*
http://www.rtdvapor.com/sony-us18650vtc4-2100mah/
And a better charger might be a good idea.
http://www.rtdvapor.com/nitecore-intellicharger-i4/

*My all time most recommended item.These are going to become your best friends very quickly.
An LG H2 or a MXJO would work well. She can get the LG for less than those Sony and the MXJO is rapidly
becoming recognized as the new Sony replacement
Needs a Nitecore for sure, but she can USB with that babe.
I just charged my ipvmini with this computer.
think she'd need a 110 to usb adapter though. pretty sure she got no 'puter

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
An LG H2 or a MXJO would work well. She can get the LG for less than those Sony and the MXJO is rapidly

I have one LG H2 I bought with the VTC cuz I didn't wanna use that batt cuz idk what it is. That's the one that came with that no name mod...so don't wanna mess with it. Although I had used it in the Vamo. The charger I think is okay...but would rather get a new one just in case as well. Will look into the nitecore and definitely getting another H2. But for now I have my USB with wall adaptor which is plugged in right now.
Looked for ViviNova. Just remembered I threw it away like 2 weeks ago cuz I was basically outta all my good juice. Have some random free juices around... Who wants some strawberry banana or "smurf berry"? Guess it's supposed to taste like crunch berries cereal. Some say fruit loops. I say not so great. But anyways I had some juice sitting in that Nova and smelled it. It smelled like this other captian crunch(ie) cereal I got from a B&M. Not bad but not great. So anyways...I took that juice and started to pour it into my Nautilus and holy fucking shit fuck! It was so dark and nasty looking it had like what looked like how oil looks like on pavement in it. I was so pissed. It ruined that little bit of juice I had left in my tank and got everywhere cuz I freaked out so bad and dropped that mother outta my hands. I threw that tank away...
But the Nautilus does fit flush on my istick (bending adaptor). So it should sit right on the VTC to which it does not. :(

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one LG H2 I bought with the VTC cuz I didn't wanna use that batt cuz idk what it is. That's the one that came with that no name mod...so don't wanna mess with it. Although I had used it in the Vamo. The charger I think is okay...but would rather get a new one just in case as well. Will look into the nitecore and definitely getting another H2. But for now I have my USB with wall adaptor which is plugged in right now.
Looked for ViviNova. Just remembered I threw it away like 2 weeks ago cuz I was basically outta all my good juice. Have some random free juices around... Who wants some strawberry banana or "smurf berry"? Guess it's supposed to taste like crunch berries cereal. Some say fruit loops. I say not so great. But anyways I had some juice sitting in that Nova and smelled it. It smelled like this other captian crunch(ie) cereal I got from a B&M. Not bad but not great. So anyways...I took that juice and started to pour it into my Nautilus and holy fucking shit fuck! It was so dark and nasty looking it had like what looked like how oil looks like on pavement in it. I was so pissed. It ruined that little bit of juice I had left in my tank and got everywhere cuz I freaked out so bad and dropped that mother outta my hands. I threw that tank away...
But the Nautilus does fit flush on my istick (bending adaptor). So it should sit right on the VTC to which it does not. :(

You could've just washed out the Vivi and changed the coilhead..
Okay, I'm gonna assume your mod's connector is crooked or you're chicken shit to screw it all the way down.
So if it works just let it be 'cause I'm not flying to Missouri anytime soon to fix it for ya.
Of course our horny colleague just might show up to fix it for you.

Yeaj, get a nitecore charger. You don't have to get the big 4 or 6 battery job.
You can get a 2 battery cheap.
Here's the one battery unit:
http://***********/jf5z4y7
And the one I'd get if I was you:
http://***********/ofha74o

It'll charge a 18650 or 18350, or the new fatter cells..forget the number on those

Well, well..the fucking site censor is editing the ebay addies I'm trying to give you.
So don't bother. Will get them to you.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, I'm gonna assume your mod's connector is crooked or you're chicken shit to screw it all the way down.
So if it works just let it be 'cause I'm not flying to Missouri anytime soon to fix it for ya.

It'll charge a 18650 or 18350, or the new fatter cells..forget the number on those

Well, well..the fucking site censor is editing the ebay addies I'm trying to give you.

The site censor edited both the long url's and the tinyurl urls
so that they don't work.
This reminds me of somewhere I've been before...

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Remember the chimney was bent on the Vivi. :( I never shipped it back cuz it sounded like a waste of time at the time cuz I never really bought anything online or anything that was flawed. I don't remember what site I got it from either. I do still have 4 coils that I can't use now.

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
dfbae3ef42a1462ffac63914092d4070.jpg
074aac851835eec3fb2b7fc6cb544c00.jpg
eb002acbfef596cc0ccfb1772e7a59ed.jpg
6357346ac6f89869dcf9180aa32c4a4f.jpg
f7b515cd624481bc2425263baad06eb3.jpg
545095d326feac6b519a955d723a09e3.jpg

I screwed it on tighter and it fits so much better now! :) it's still a lil crooked but a lot better. I guess it took a little time to lubricate it. Lol. I gently twisted it and it fit. Yay!
My phone doesn't want to focus very well up close especially cuz its white.

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yay for you princess! Now, stop trippin' on the little stuff and enjoy! Or I'm gonna tell Hazy we're dating. :)
Did you do the firmware upgrade?
I don't have a computer to do it on. :( other than 15 more watts is there any other difference?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have a computer to do it on. :( other than 15 more watts is there any other difference?

Not really. I wonder if they'd let you plug it in at the public library...

It doesn't look bad now. I think you might have had some grit in the threads and/or weren't screwing it down all the way.
I think the little bit of crooked still to be seen is the metal rim around the bottom of the tank.
Perhaps some light tapping on the table is called for.
If it's glass be gentle. If it's plastic you can tap harder, the point being to get the metal rim well seated.

So...what's this I hear that you and that Shark guy are dating?

Here Snake and I are looking out for ya and you're gonna go play Twister with a shark...
man, what a bummer...

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not really. I wonder if they'd let you plug it in at the public library...

It doesn't look bad now. I think you might have had some grit in the threads and/or weren't screwing it down all the way.
I think the little bit of crooked still to be seen is the metal rim around the bottom of the tank.
Perhaps some light tapping on the table is called for.
If it's glass be gentle. If it's plastic you can tap harder, the point being to get the metal rim well seated.

So...what's this I hear that you and that Shark guy are dating?

Here Snake and I are looking out for ya and you're gonna go play Twister with a shark...
man, what a bummer...
Idk about the public library.
1) it's attached to a church
2) there's like 12 computers
3) old little ladies run the show there that have prob never even seen one or have heard the horror stories and think I'll blow up the place.
Lmao. I can be stealthy. I carry my backpack around with me everywhere. "All it is is a cord hooked to nothing..."

Oh yeah where is this twister shirt pic at @Shark Vape?

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes!
it allows you to use all the new tanks' stainless steel coil heads!
Plus the display looks cooler. :)

I thought we talked about this... :)
Well it's not a must now but I'll get to that. It's on my to do list. :)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah those are good batteries but the Sony has proven it's reliability over the long run.I'd really like to see some solid numbers before giving the nod to anything other than Sony.
Good call on the 110 to USB.Those are pretty cheap,I just feel it's probably safer to just charge the batteries the old fashioned way though.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Kewl so you got at least 1 good battery.Keep using that 1.
Reading the part about the dark juice and trying not to laugh.
You see I love Horchata and Hella Horchata by Bear Nectar is totally awesome.However this stuff is very dark and the longer it steeps the darker it gets.It starts out very dark brown and after steeping about a month its somewhere between abyssal black and satan's soul black.
Yeah it's sounding more and more like your VTC has a slightly wonky 510.Not really a problem unless it isn't detecting your topper.

VU Sponsors