Become a Patron!

Anyone know where I can get vape or tank bands CHEAP?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hey all,

Sadly about a week or two ago, I purchased a Kanger ST Mini. Worked great and loved it except for the fact that the sucker really goes through liquid.

One week in, I dropped it in a kind of a Perfect Storm tank shattering scenario.

After that, I decided to listen to the sage wisdom of "The Modfather" AKA our very own @SMOKIE and get some protective rubber bands for ALL of my tanks.

Made some phone calls and found them at the Vapor Station in Reynoldsburg, Ohio.

I made the 40 minute drive and my eyes just about popped out of my skull when I was told they were TWO FREAKING DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS EACH!

Our of sheer desperation, I dropped my shorts, bent over and purchased two of them.

Evil UncleRJ.jpg

Anyone know where I can purchase them without being publicly sodomized?

I need them in both 22mm and 25mm inside diameter sizes.

Or if any of you have a lot of these laying around I will trade some most excellent Grade A Karma for some.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you talking about those rubber ones that have logos and such printed on them? If so, forum member @New2Vaping2 had a bunch he was trying to sell a few weeks ago. He tossed in a few with a package he sent me, they're pretty cool. ;)

rudogg760

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you talking about those rubber ones that have logos and such printed on them? If so, forum member @New2Vaping2 had a bunch he was trying to sell a few weeks ago. He tossed in a few with a package he sent me, they're pretty cool. ;)
This ^^^ he was very proffesional and shipped quick.
596c75bd014d0f55f0c08f1415c46fea.jpg

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

philup23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will be ordering a bulk of these and will give them to members free. I had my mod sitting on the table outside at work and accidentally knocked it over. Now I have a Starre Freemax tank with shattered glass. Luckily I had my Subtank in my car, so I was good to go on my next break lol. I will order 50 or so and keep ten, giving the rest away to users on here and if a couple people at work who want some too. If you didn't order some already hold off, and in three weeks or so I will just give you some. :)

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will be ordering a bulk of these and will give them to members free. I had my mod sitting on the table outside at work and accidentally knocked it over. Now I have a Starre Freemax tank with shattered glass. Luckily I had my Subtank in my car, so I was good to go on my next break lol. I will order 50 or so and keep ten, giving the rest away to users on here and if a couple people at work who want some too. If you didn't order some already hold off, and in three weeks or so I will just give you some. :)
I will gladly offer at least shipping.

philup23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will gladly offer at least shipping.
Could they not just be stuffed in an envelope and mailed? Lmao that is how I imagined it at least! Guess I didn't think of that! If shipping is needed, then yes..... Cover shipping only lol.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was put off by the price of these things too, and also didn't want to wait for a China shipment. Can't say I liked all the logos and mottos either.

So today's vapemail included a 2 dollar four pack of bands for the AFC of iJust tanks.
Nice. They're not smooth (check a zoomed pic online to see why) so, as I intended, I just turn them inside out. I considered snipping off the tabs but so far, I think they're fine as is.

And the tanks they're for are 22mm, so no 25mm option.

Just a suggestion.
They have some plain colors at fasttech and I received then in 1 week at a great deal

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use PayPal on ft but u don't have to, and depending on what you order PayPal isn't even an option. For example, since aspire is an ecig brand authentic aspire products aren't eligible for PayPal purchases cuz of some stupid PayPal rule, which is weird cuz everything is ecig/vape but whatever. Found that out when I ordered some coil heads, because of that issue and price I went with clone heads, big mistake I will NEVER make again.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I need some of these too! We need some VU bands :) I'll check out Fasttech.

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a Vapejoose one, but I would really like to get a second one for my other setup, lol

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ebay always has great deals on tank rings. Different colors, logos, etc.. Had to get the smaller sized rings for my
Nautilus Minis from Fasttech.

Fasttech.com had a 14 piece variety pack in diff sizes for 2 dollars an some change w free shipping
They do. And also both larger and smaller sizes (could use one on the Nano).

I haven't got to the point of using FT yet, I suspect the first order will be massive. :p

The only thing holding me back (I've had other China shipments arrive very quickly, don't know why) is the idea of using my CC. I haven't had a PayPal acct since... crap, it's gotta be a decade. Is that the way to go for payment? Does it even concern folks who use FT?

Got a orfer fron FT to my hometown whichs WV in about 8 days.. pretty fast!

Nice! My understanding is 7-10 days should be average for most US locales. EXCEPT... batteries.

Batts and mods with built-ins can't go air cargo so... it's the slow boat. Keep those in a separate order.

I have to get back to looking over their site soon (about half done). My first order is likely to be epic. :D
YEa wouldnt attempt to order batts evntho they have sweet deals an im.in desperate need of some 18650s for a mech mod and a set for a box... but i had a $437.00 order frm FT an was quick as fuck

OE Burntpiston

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will be ordering a bulk of these and will give them to members free. I had my mod sitting on the table outside at work and accidentally knocked it over. Now I have a Starre Freemax tank with shattered glass. Luckily I had my Subtank in my car, so I was good to go on my next break lol. I will order 50 or so and keep ten, giving the rest away to users on here and if a couple people at work who want some too. If you didn't order some already hold off, and in three weeks or so I will just give you some. :)[/QUO
If you do keep us posted. Wish I had one last weekend when I working in my shed. My brand new triton tank fell over and hit the metal base on my fan and cracked. Fixed with apoxy but looks like shit on one side now.

do you happen to have any bands for a subox nano, just bought one new to all this

I see this post is from July.. hoping maybe u still have some?? or know where to get some cheap for a nano

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see this post is from July.. hoping maybe u still have some?? or know where to get some cheap for a nano
I saw several places posted here to get cheap vape bands, maybe start at the beginning of the thread and read it for ideas:)
Welcome to VU

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I didnt get these at first but now I love using the one I have! I usually turn it inside out bc its covered with... umm... seven leaf clovers. I think I bought it back in my concentrate days, Im glad I bought that little tank after getting an IPOW2, (I think I paid $40 for that 15w device... how things have changed! I bought a 100w device with TC for $30 about a month ago!) once I started vaping and trying diff juices I was hooked! It came in handy when my Mom was in the ICU too, she was in an induced coma for a month, I was there with her the whole time and did great cutting back on the stinkies! I fell back for awhile but latley ive been down to 5 or so cigs a day, and im hoping to make the final jump after I move (my mom and I will be moving to our new house this week and its not a good time for that final jump) Id like to get some more of these since I only have the one that I never really meant to use in public. Im gonna do some google searching to try finding a decent deal. if I come across anything I'll be sure to post a link!

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
... umm... seven leaf clovers

LOL.
Took me a second.

I've since acquired a couple with VaporDNA orders, but still use the iJust 2 AFC bands turned inside out. When I bother.

Some people are hot for them, others need them. I found I'm neither.
Oddly... I never minded the silicone AFC on my 'Mizer, then I removed it entirely for full airflow. Go figure. :rolleyes:

It seems the vapeband remains a frequently overpriced piece of kit. :(

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It seems the vapeband remains a frequently overpriced piece of kit. :(
Ya got that right! Well actually...I found them for real cheap....if i bought a flippin thousand or so. I may as well just pay the buck fifty or so at my local B&M and avoid shipping. its hard to justify $4 S&H when I only want $3-$4 worth of stuff in the first place. I may however suprise myself by ordering a ten pack from FT cuz Ill totally have forgotten I ordered anything by the time they get here

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
lol,, yours make sense. i have gotten and lost 2,,, both were free. i always thought vape shops handed them out free as advertising...............i guess not :)
They really oughtta! Ive got my lockbox covered in stickers from hydro stores and vape shops... One side is covered with a vapejoose sticker, which people ask about every now and then, at less than a quarter a piece (in bulk) it seems like they would be doing that already! I did find some vape bands for $0.75 at rocky mountain vapor, but they say rocky mountain vapor, if that doesnt bother you then id try there
need bands to fit subox nano

AzDoug

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use model car tires

Attachments

• WP_20160918_17_01_32_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160918_17_01_32_Pro.jpg
    914.6 KB · Views: 20

VU Sponsors