Become a Patron!

Apologies to @Tonywag for raising suspicions on his mods for sale.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There was a guy who had made an account in order to sell a mod earlier today, it was a V Creations GMS V2 mod, i had warned the readers that he might be a scammer, as other numbers close to his were reported stolen. His number had come up on a False ID report so I wanted people to be wary of his sales.
@tonywag was his name, and as it turns out, @BugOut Machine has vetted him and found this ad to be trustworthy by using timestamp confirmation and address confirmation, so to @tonywag, I am sorry that I raised suspicion. Again, I am very sorry that I raised suspicions on him, I am also sorry that the thread had gotten so heated. I did receive two separate warnings and possible action to be taken on my account for being abusive in the thread. Foul language, abusive language and trolling. I will no longer respond to folks who get violent and threatening, with me or with any other of my community members, no matter what the reasons might be. I realise this is an adult forum but I will refrain from using foul language and sexual content, being a member here on the forum is more important to me. Please allow me to apologize to anyone who might have been interested in buying the mod from @tonywag. If you are still interested in buying the mods, please contact him with a pm. Again, he has been vetted by one of our Mods, @BugOut Machine . Thanks you for taking the time to read this.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Always better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission.
I was all good until someone started getting threatening and internet toughie tude.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All done and dusted.....well played Celtic Fog, you are a person of integrity.

VU Sponsors