Become a Patron!

Apple Cookies

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
FA Fuji Apple 2%
FA Cookie 2% (INW Biscuit works nice too (EDITED: at 0.5-1%)
Optional: FA Caramel 2%
Optional: TFA Brown Sugar Extra 1%

Hard for me to describe, but it's pretty good IMO.
I just threw this together on a whim tonight...
For more Apple up front, reduce the Cookie & Caramel to 1% each.

Last edited:

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just glad I could contribute something, as the competition is pretty tough around here :D

BTW: A touch of FA Cinnamon Ceylon or TFA Cinnamon Danish would be a nice variation to this.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you ike this with less cookie and caramel, or as written ? ( I like apple) gonna mix this in a few..

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok...just mixed this. Its a hit in my house. Its rare that all three v apers like the same flavor here. I mixed as written and its good. Well balanced. The apple is there but it does not take over.

Ill have to give this one my "Verified Badass Vape" seal of approval.

Good job Heabob !

mishima

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just mixed up a 30ml of this. It smells pretty good. I'll let you know how I like it in a week or two when I try it.

hindiana

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FA Fuji Apple 2%
FA Cookie 2%
FA Caramel 2%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra 1%

Headbob - I have been vaping this for a month (I skipped brown sugar - caramel is sweet enough for me) - so hard to get away from it. It's excellent. Thank you so much...
I was wondering if there was a way to give it more "body".
Anyways - an amazing shake and vape -
thanks again !

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Headbob - I have been vaping this for a month (I skipped brown sugar - caramel is sweet enough for me) - so hard to get away from it. It's excellent. Thank you so much...
I was wondering if there was a way to give it more "body".
Anyways - an amazing shake and vape -
thanks again !

0.5% FA Marshmallow

Thanks, glad you like it, just doesn't get much simpler than this.

hindiana

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
0.5% FA Marshmallow

Thanks, glad you like it, just doesn't get much simpler than this.
Hey headbob, first time I found your recipe I used ELR as my ejuice calculator and left the recipe there - duly noting that it wasn't mine - and that I couldn't find the author nor the thread where I had found this recipe.

Now that I found the original author - I made the recipe on ELR private (I don't really publish there anyways)
Do you want me to leave it there with your name and the correct title, or should I erase the post on ELR? I'm making it private until you let me know. be well - hindiana.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey headbob, first time I found your recipe I used ELR as my ejuice calculator and left the recipe there - duly noting that it wasn't mine - and that I couldn't find the author nor the thread where I had found this recipe.

Now that I found the original author - I made the recipe on ELR private (I don't really publish there anyways)
Do you want me to leave it there with your name and the correct title, or should I erase the post on ELR? I'm making it private until you let me know. be well - hindiana.

Really doesn't matter as I know posting stuff on the net becomes "public domain" anyway.
But thanks for asking tho, some don't like it but it's always better if you can list the author at least.

Thanks Heabob for this recipe as like Hindiana I found it on ELR and it is great! I tweaked my recipe to suite my tastes but I have given credit for your original recipe http://tjek.nu/r/4TTW. This is one of my ADV's now it delicious once again thanks!!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks Heabob for this recipe as like Hindiana I found it on ELR and it is great! I tweaked my recipe to suite my tastes but I have given credit for your original recipe http://tjek.nu/r/4TTW. This is one of my ADV's now it delicious once again thanks!!

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like it.
Welcome to VU BTW.

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Definitely sounds like a winner! I'll mix some up in the next day or two.

-Kingboomer

Kingboomer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks man! Finally got around to making this, now I have to keep 120ml on hand for myself, and I'm gonna have to make a bunch for a couple of guys I work with! I'm damn near out of cookie as is ya bastid!

:D

Excellent recipe. I added .5% FA cinnamon Ceylon and .25% FA clove to the mix.

-Kingboomer

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed this as written and it is very good. When I get some Cinnamon Ceylon I'll try it with that as well. Thanks for the recipe!

VU Sponsors