Become a Patron!

Approved NT Device Advice

baltoace

Member For 5 Years
I have just in the last week or so acquired a Woodvil. Great looking mod but with that said im having some issues getting the flavor im used too...I have a SL Reo with a RM2 which has become my Virus delivery device, with great success. I have a .5 duel micro coil set up and it produces flavor galore and i could not be happier. Now the Woodvil i did not want to go below 1ohm and decided to do a single 1 ohm micro coil. It had zero flavor even after adjusting the position of the coil up down over here over there etc etc..i re-wicked several different ways with no luck. As far as juice i had the intentions of this being solely for PBC but i was getting no flavor and it seemed to be muted even in my Kayfun (compared to V1) So i switched to Wakonda which is full of flavor no matter what Rba/Rda i used. Still no flavor like zero nota...So tonight i did some research and made several coils (ugly, micro, macro) tried silca, rayon and japanese cotton still nothing. Plenty of vapor with the build i currently have..(8 wraps 1/16 28g coming in at 1ohm) still no flavor. Would it be safe to do a duel coil set up in a RM2 on the Woodvil? other then that im at a loss...any and all suggestions are welcomed and apologies for the wall of text!

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, that's a weird one. I had plenty of flavor when I had it...I think as long as the duals don't go below .9 ohm you should be fine as it doesn't have the sub-ohm kit installed...Also, maybe ask this over there on the Reo forum? Sorry Grace isn't behaving herself for you! :(

baltoace

Member For 5 Years
I may have to send her in to Rob and get the sub-ohm kit installed...i posted this over there but in our forum only because i have read EVERY post in the Reo forum that sounded even remotely close to my situation. Tried every suggestion i read with no luck, this thing has me confused! Im starting to think it misses you and maybe i should try and sleep with one eye open!

kogijiki

VU Wholeseller
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I think contacting Rob with your issue would be the best bet. I just can't imagine what it could be, though the person who sold it to you did so in a rather quick turnaround from when the person I sold her to sold it to them...:confused:

Kent Brooks

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Wholeseller
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have just in the last week or so acquired a Woodvil. Great looking mod but with that said im having some issues getting the flavor im used too...I have a SL Reo with a RM2 which has become my Virus delivery device, with great success. I have a .5 duel micro coil set up and it produces flavor galore and i could not be happier. Now the Woodvil i did not want to go below 1ohm and decided to do a single 1 ohm micro coil. It had zero flavor even after adjusting the position of the coil up down over here over there etc etc..i re-wicked several different ways with no luck. As far as juice i had the intentions of this being solely for PBC but i was getting no flavor and it seemed to be muted even in my Kayfun (compared to V1) So i switched to Wakonda which is full of flavor no matter what Rba/Rda i used. Still no flavor like zero nota...So tonight i did some research and made several coils (ugly, micro, macro) tried silca, rayon and japanese cotton still nothing. Plenty of vapor with the build i currently have..(8 wraps 1/16 28g coming in at 1ohm) still no flavor. Would it be safe to do a duel coil set up in a RM2 on the Woodvil? other then that im at a loss...any and all suggestions are welcomed and apologies for the wall of text!

I think we addressed this on ECF, but, did you ever figure it out?

VU Sponsors