Become a Patron!

AQUA V3: A DUAL COIL AUTODRIPPER?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTH. Damn you @TheWestPole I like odd things but am sick of buting new stuff :( Sigh, now I have to figure this out and research. Then comes the early moring FT order. Grrrrr

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL here is one comment from the forums on it.

FT product purchasing department conversation.-

Buyer #1: What the fluck is rat.

Buyer #2: Don't know, me no likey.

Buyer #1: Stick coil in hole, we pletend it atomiser.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you think just wick a little through coil, and the cutouts are for tipping to soak cotton?

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you think just wick a little through coil, and the cutouts are for tipping to soak cotton?

Yeah, tip and hit. I see two longish wicks, through the coils, with tails oriented like a spiral around the circumference. Double spiral galaxy wicking. :D

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7cAQLda.jpg

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL here is one comment from the forums on it.

FT product purchasing department conversation.-

Buyer #1: What the fluck is rat.

Buyer #2: Don't know, me no likey.

Buyer #1: Stick coil in hole, we pletend it atomiser.

Hehehe. Read it earlier. They all seem a tad perplexed. :D

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it looks like Footoon leaked these prints to FT as a joke. It's so damn odd.

Postless coil mounting. Like rebuilding a replaceable cartridge. Odd indeed. But what if it works, or can be made to work?! Could it vape like a Derringer? :)

Last edited:

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lately I've been thinking about how to attach a dual coil dripper on top of a tank to make something like a dual (horizontal) coil genesis style atomizer. If it worked, could it actually vape like a dripper and last like an RTA?

Then I saw this. I'm intrigued, to say the least.

View attachment 13601 View attachment 13602 View attachment 13603 View attachment 13604 View attachment 13605 View attachment 13606

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10007195/2128701-aqua-v3-styled-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer
This is way to complicated for a novice:p

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jeezus, I just looked at that thing! Is it really that big? 31mm diameter? 88mm ht w/o DT? something like that?

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well you could wick like one of those old octopus wick clearomizer tanks:p, nah who the hell am I foolin, I really have tried to get my head wrapped around this thing and yeah maybe tipping it a little to get the wick wet but thats a damn poor design .

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you could wick like one of those old octopus wick clearomizer tanks:p, nah who the hell am I foolin, I really have tried to get my head wrapped around this thing and yeah maybe tipping it a little to get the wick wet but thats a damn poor design .

Will see. Genesis lovers take the "gennie tilt" for granted and seem not to mind it a bit. With those big juice channels, this one would potentially give you much more juice for your tilt.

TheWestPole

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

:D I read the early speculation about Footoon's bogus prints in the FT forum before I posted this thread. People are perplexed by the design and their opinions fall into three basic categories: those who have no idea how it could work; those who see a gennie inspired autodripper with coil connections like replaceable coil attys; and those who see a Footoon revenge prank against FT. The last one is the most entertaining and viral, but I have yet to read anything authoritative about it. There is one element of the design that's not clear to me, the top cap, but for the time being attribute that to limited pics. What's the link for this FB exchange?

BTW, I cancelled my order the next day, because I thought it would be better to wait for FT to list replacement insulators (at the coil contact) before committing. Not sure I did the right thing though, because if it is a prank I might like one as a souvenir. :D

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:D I read the early speculation about Footoon's bogus prints in the FT forum before I posted this thread. People are perplexed by the design and their opinions fall into three basic categories: those who have no idea how it could work; those who see a gennie inspired autodripper with coil connections like replaceable coil attys; and those who see a Footoon revenge prank against FT. The last one is the most entertaining and viral, but I have yet to read anything authoritative about it. There is one element of the design that's not clear to me, the top cap, but for the time being attribute that to limited pics. What's the link for this FB exchange?

BTW, I cancelled my order the next day, because I thought it would be better to wait for FT to list replacement insulators (at the coil contact) before committing. Not sure I did the right thing though, because if it is a prank I might like one as a souvenir. :D
https://www.facebook.com/groups/juicejunkies/permalink/643925062404410/ thats the link you probably have to be a member of juice junkies to see it though

VU Sponsors