Become a Patron!

AR-15 GRIP Mod

gunlocators

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Here is our AR15 Grip Mod. I was tough to get the wires, Battery Sled, Mosfet in the grip even with the machining to open it up you can only go so far on these grips..... Feel free to leave us your thoughts good or bad. heck it will help us in the end make better mods in the future......

BTW This is more of a table mod. With an exposed fire button We DO NOT recommend carrying it in your pocket to prevent firing of the MOD......

Heres a Video

f22bb68bcfbce7b958960ddf5b621724

gunlocators

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah Red For Safety Thats exactly why we used that LOL

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, with that slanted top, wouldn't an dripping atty leak when you set it down?

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depends on the atty. There are some pretty leak-proof RDAs out there.

gunlocators

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have had over 10 RDAs on over last couple days of and on and none have leaked out. Now thats not saying its not possible however with it standing up on end it is not at that much of and angle. Still I guess it would depend on the RDA some would probably leak. I can tell you the CloudChaser INC Doge, Little Boy, Plume Veil, Vertex, Mutation X, Mephisto, TugBoat, Vulcan and a couple others I have not had an issue so far.

Heres a pic stand up balanced on its own. I have usually have it standing this way in my Mod stand just incase it gets bumped.
ScreenShot2015-01-03at52158AM_zpsd4bd0b5e.png

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have many RDAs that leak. Not like dropping a lot of juice (unless I overfill them), but they all "sweat" a little and mess up whatever's around them. Especially in my mod's case, if I carry 'em in my backpack or on my bike. Shaking them and/or having them in awkward positions does that. None of these RDAs leak when I use them at home though.

The only RDA I have that will NOT loose a single drop of juice or make a mess, even when it's shaken, is my Manta v2.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I need one of these for the range bag.

VU Sponsors