Become a Patron!

Ar clone

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife is wanting a ar 18650 clone looking for feedback before i pull the trigger, i kno alot of people hate the idea of a clone i would appreciate feedback based on experience and not just hating on clones lol thanks in advance

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My wife is wanting a ar 18650 clone looking for feedback before i pull the trigger, i kno alot of people hate the idea of a clone i would appreciate feedback based on experience and not just hating on clones lol thanks in advance
There is nothing wrong with a clone. I have a nemesis clone and other than the engravings you can't tell the difference between mine and in-laws which is authentic.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have nothing against them either i just kno sone people hate them

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Eh. You give me a better reason than because it's authentic to pay over twice the money on something because I love my clone lol

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya pretty much but im hopeing to get expierence feedback on the AR clone before i let the wife jump into it

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AR Clone Mod is the perfect mod for those who want to experience the feel of holding an assault rifle while enjoying a relaxing vape. These are very durable and super hard hitting mods with copper contacts. The AR Mod has design with an octagonal shaped button so you never have to worry about losing your bottom button.
The AR Mod is a unique design to replicate a traditional AR-15 riffle barrel. This design is not only great ascetically, but it also has functionality. The air holes in the 18650 body allows heat to escape so your AR Mod does not get hot.
ar.JPG

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The switch/firing button on a clone can be a problem.
I trust Infinite clones, EHPro clones, and A-Mod/Wotofo clones. Definitely Infinite.
But I see no AR mods cloned by the top cloners. So, you take your chances.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just be careful with the magnets on clones. That's my only issue but is usually an easy fix

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet thanks guys im still fresh to all this i really appreciate the help

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't mind answering them. It's about vaping which is always fun to talk about

VU Sponsors