Become a Patron!

Archon Drip Tip Size?

The SS tip just gets way too hot after a couple hits. I've looked around the interwebs for a couple days and haven't found info on the size of the Archon's tip. It's much wider than the 510 and most every "wide bore" tip I find states that it fits a 510. Plus, I am skeptical of the unnoted fitments of the other "wide bore" tips.
I feel like I may be contacting Lawless here soon.
Does anyone have info on the sizing of this tip?

Edit: i know they have the black/white delrin tip.. but i've got the neochrome cap with accompanying neochrome mod.. just looking for something to match to that

Last edited:

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just wondering if you ever found the correct size. Having the same issue trying to find the size.

leadpipe58

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doc and Klen. The next popular size after the 510 (8.50mm) is 12.60 to 12.65mm.The tips of this size fit the Goon,Griffins,Kennedy and TFV8 I am sure theirs more. The issue I have is that China's QC is so fucked up that 2 of the same tank could be off size wise .05MM.When making a tip it will make you fucking crazy. You can see my work at www.Tips4Tanks.com and FB page of the same name..Hope i helped..

I'm sorry for the late response but I haven't been on these forums and I let my friend use the archon for a few months.
The inner diameter does measure to about 12.6 mm, I really don't use it all too often anymore so I'll just leave it as is.

VU Sponsors