Become a Patron!

Artic sub ohm spitting juice!

I have an Artic sub ohm tank running a 0.2 ohm coil on a smok xpro m80 plus battery and no matter the wattage or the temperature I put it on it still pops juice in my mouth. I've tried using a 0.5 coil and still does the same thing. running 70/30 vg/pg juice at 6 mg nicotine level. Could it be my juice or is it operator error?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It could be your juice....you're not trying to run a non nickel coil in temperature mode right? I don't have an xpro 80 so I don't know if it automatically turns off temp mode like other mods so sorry if I sound naive' but how old is your coil and how hard to you suck on the thing? You could be, as bad as it sounds, sucking on it too hard and instead of getting dry hits like most people be flooding the coil as you try and suck a golf ball threw a garden hose and it could be flooding the coil as you suck on it causing the coil to over saturate and not be able to vaporize all the liquid fast enough causing it to spit up instead of back at the coil to be vaporized.

Try not a slower pull but just a slightly softer one. And in the mean time, just touch, not rub or push hard, but just touch a qtip to the top of the coil assembly to take just a little bit of juice of the coil and see if that helps...if it doesn't I am sorry and let me know and we will go from there...either way we will get this figured out bud.

BTW....welcome to the Vaping Underground...I hope you enjoy it here...it's a pretty cool place to hang around on the web...I loose hours and hours of my night around here :)

VU Sponsors