Become a Patron!

Artic tank won't screw back on to my nemesis?

I was just changing my cotton and I unscrewed my tank like normal and I change my cotton and when I go to screw it on it gets really tight really quick and it's not even all the way flush with my tube and it's also not firing? Maybe bc it's getting power to the coils but that's bc of my tank. I race dirt bikes so I'm very mechanically inclined and it's not striped but seems to me that it's cross threaded? Any suggestions or common problems

Swoop_81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is ur coil screwed all the way down? Make sure that it is and then try again. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Thank you very much I must have unscrewed the cool on accident while I was unscrewing my tank and that was the problem thank you very much, but I was hitting it the day before I took my tank and cool out and it was fine but now it's boys firing maybe the switch but the switch won't even unscrew maybe the contact isn't right idk

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Take it back to the basics. Remove your tank. Remove the Nemesis top piece. If the air flow adjustment ring is spinning and you can't unscrew it just pull up on the ring to remove it, then grab the top piece and unscrew it. You may need to use a screwdriver to loosen the 510 screw first. Slide the battery out. Now try to unscrew the switch. Once you have it apart give all the threads a good cleaning. Slide the air adjustment ring back on. It's stepped and will only go on one way. Back off the 510 screw. After making sure your coil is tight screw on your tank till it's flush. Tighten the 510 screw until it makes contact. Screw the top piece back on the body of the mod. Insert the battery from the bottom and screw on the switch to take up the slack. Should work just fine.

Last edited:
Thanks really appreciate the help just coming off a cape pen and extremely glad to be part of the vaping community

VU Sponsors