Become a Patron!

Ascension by Immortal Fog

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just ordered it off Ecigexpress. It sounded good. Has anybody tried it? Or something similar? " With its combination of the natural sweetness of bananas, a graham cracker base, and the rich and earthy flavor of peanut butter, Ascension is the way of the future." Sounds pretty damn good to me.

CurlyMerkin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have seen it, but nrver tried it before. I'm a little weary of the peanut butter.... Other than that, i'd be down with it. I may order a small bottle to try it though.....

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have seen it, but nrver tried it before. I'm a little weary of the peanut butter.... Other than that, i'd be down with it. I may order a small bottle to try it though.....
That's what I did. I ordered the smallest bottle. (15ml) what's so bad about peanut butter ejuice? If anything Dr. Pepper juice is terrible. Trust me on that one. I gave that shit away ASAP

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
If you are a fan of peach rings - give Legendary flavor a try :) it's one of my favorites! I think the all time favorite so far is Avalon though!

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you are a fan of peach rings - give Legendary flavor a try :) it's one of my favorites! I think the all time favorite so far is Avalon though!
I was always into Spearmint leaves and the Spice Drops. Never had peach rings. Have to try it. I love peaches so I don't see why I wouldn't like it.

VU Sponsors