Nice to see ya man... ;)

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
actually My bra size would be probably be "bacon" thanks for your thoughtful question.

and tammy.. i would love to fiddle with a vanilla beaver.. to they make them with blond fur?

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
the underwater whistles production facility suffered a hostile takeover (yes corporate) this occurred IN china so the cloners even had to comply..

the name of the parent company that took over the orig. company was Flipper, Inc. i hear they destroyed the orig designs on porpoise.. after all you know how those underwater mammals can be..

allby, if its a comfortable ride, i dont see why you would want too.. the front forks seem to be in an normal rake, its just the handlebars that seem to be a bit on the "big" side.. but what do i know, i like turtles..

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
i did finally.. it allowed me to from my desktop.. unfortunately, iphone is particular on what it allows you to add and where..

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you experiencing any telecomm difficulties today ???

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Are you experiencing any telecomm difficulties today ???
honestly, i havent had a land line in 8 years.. but then again, my internet does run on an all fiber network... and it gets glitchy from time to time..

allby

VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
the underwater whistles production facility suffered a hostile takeover (yes corporate) this occurred IN china so the cloners even had to comply..

the name of the parent company that took over the orig. company was Flipper, Inc. i hear they destroyed the orig designs on porpoise.. after all you know how those underwater mammals can be..

allby, if its a comfortable ride, i dont see why you would want too.. the front forks seem to be in an normal rake, its just the handlebars that seem to be a bit on the "big" side.. but what do i know, i like turtles..
Yeah i know but if the rake was changed you could ride from the back seat

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Yeah i know but if the rake was changed you could ride from the back seat

undoubtedly true, also bending the handlebars a bit more could facilitate the same riding position, without compromising the ride quality.

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What is the sound of one hand clapping?

n103ew

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you were a pizza deliveryman how would you benefit from scissors?

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you and two other gave a dancer $30 for a group dance and afterword she gave you $5 back (group discount). you and your friends thanking her and keeping the entertainment invest even gave her $2 additional and kept $1. So each individual put in $9 and a $2 tip. 9x3=27 27+2=29 what happened to the other dollar?

Obsolete

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
if you and two other gave a dancer $30 for a group dance and afterword she gave you $5 back (group discount). you and your friends thanking her and keeping the entertainment invest even gave her $2 additional and kept $1. So each individual put in $9 and a $2 tip. 9x3=27 27+2=29 what happened to the other dollar?
Where the HELL do you get your lap dances????

clownballs

Member For 5 Years
is it true your idea of throat hit is having Eminem's manhood it your mouth?
also do you agree that Vapor Joe is a complete douche for making us join this forum and torturing us with hours of boring mod envy to try and win a provari?

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Ryno, when are you going to do some more of those
Entertaining videos where you tear shit apart?

bearyhot

Member For 4 Years

Besides making my head hurt, u may want to check her coin slot for the missing dollar :)

bearyhot

Member For 4 Years
Why yes............................................yes I do

Be careful, it bites ....grrrrrrrrrrrrr! :) OMG if they ever let us buy emoticons here, like they do on Vaughn/Vapers.tv, I'm seriously gonna buy a beaver. My beaver emoticon gets used more on Vapers.tv than I ever imagined...best $25 I ever spent. Joe....maybe you could have a section where we could buy our own emoticons... and then have a discount code on certain occasions. I bet people would get very creative!

vapenator

Member For 4 Years
ryno how do you integrate the natural log of the variable x limits 0 to infinity? Also I heard in science class that rynos have the smallest penis (with respect to body size) in the entire aninal kingdom, is that how you got your nickname ryno?

VU Sponsors