Become a Patron!

Ask Ryno Anything.. (Trolls welcome)

bearyhot

Member For 4 Years
ryno how do you integrate the natural log of the variable x limits 0 to infinity? Also I heard in science class that rynos have the smallest penis (with respect to body size) in the entire aninal kingdom, is that how you got your nickname ryno?
What is an "aninal"? :)

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

In order to maintain airspeed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
Actually, wrong. By comparing the European Swallow with bird species of similar body mass, we can estimate that the swallow beats its wings 18 times a second with an amplitude of 18 cm:

Species Body mass Frequency Amplitude
Zebra Finch 13 g 27 Hz 11 cm
European Swallow 20 g ≈ 18 Hz? ≈ 18 cm?
Downy Woodpecker 27 g 14 Hz 29 cm
Budgerigar 34 g 14 Hz 15 cm
Note that even the tiny Zebra Finch flaps its wings no more than 27 times a second while cruising.

If we ignore body mass and look only at bird species with a similar wingspan, we can estimate an average frequency of 14 beats per second and an amplitude of 23 cm:

Species Wingspan Frequency Amplitude
Budgerigar 27 cm 14 Hz 15 cm
European Swallow ≈ 28–30 cm ≈ 14 Hz? ≈ 23 cm?
Downy Woodpecker 31 cm 14 Hz 29 cm
European Starling 35 cm 14 Hz 26 cm
By averaging all 6 values, we can estimate that an average European Swallow flies at cruising speed with a frequency of roughly 15 beats per second, and an amplitude of roughly 22 cm.

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
If you were a pizza deliveryman how would you benefit from scissors?

Carrying scissors on a pizza delivery route would prevent you from running (as we all know that is dangerous) which would mean you would maintain balance easier, gaining better odds that you would deliver said pizza on tim, without dropping it like a clumsy bastante.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your having sex in the back yard on the grass during a lightning storm & you get hit in the ass by lightning, & your parents caught you. Would you be double grounded?

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
if you and two other gave a dancer $30 for a group dance and afterword she gave you $5 back (group discount). you and your friends thanking her and keeping the entertainment invest even gave her $2 additional and kept $1. So each individual put in $9 and a $2 tip. 9x3=27 27+2=29 what happened to the other dollar?

In all actuality..

5.00 (discount)

Running total is now 25.00

The additional 2.00 (or .67 each dance reciever) is given as a tip..

Running total is now 27.00. (Everyone has 1.00 in Thier pockets)

Unless your final statement is true where everyone gave 9.00 (27.00 total paid) plus a 2.00 tip.. (29.00 total) and i kept my 1.00..

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

I would assume so, or definitely multiple charges of conspiracy to commit murder, only catch is if they succeed. There are no longer any suspects..

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
is it true your idea of throat hit is having Eminem's manhood it your mouth?
also do you agree that Vapor Joe is a complete douche for making us join this forum and torturing us with hours of boring mod envy to try and win a provari?

Why of course its all about the throat hit but not by eminem. Im thinking the bang bros crew would have better TH than him. Personally i like vapor joe, and the free shit he gives to us vapers.. But evidently so do you..

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
ryno how do you integrate the natural log of the variable x limits 0 to infinity? Also I heard in science class that rynos have the smallest penis (with respect to body size) in the entire aninal kingdom, is that how you got your nickname ryno?

Product quotient or derivative??

I feel exposed... But i suppose this is as good of time as any.. I am totally compared to a rhinocerous.. Its pretty tough carrying around 4 pounds of this stuff with you everywhere you go..

vapenator

Member For 4 Years
What is an "aninal"? :)
Well beary I intended to type animal but ended up with aninal what ever that is. Beary sometimes in life we make mistakes( yes even the amazing and magnificent vapenator) but life is about overcoming adversity. As you can clearly see I have overcome the adversity in mine "animal", and became a better person for the experience. Ryno told me that the reason you pick on me so much is because you have a crush on the vapenator. If that is true then I will allow it .:)

n103ew

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Carrying scissors on a pizza delivery route would prevent you from running (as we all know that is dangerous) which would mean you would maintain balance easier, gaining better odds that you would deliver said pizza on tim, without dropping it like a clumsy bastante.

But What if Tim doesn't want a pizza delivered on him?

Obsolete

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What are the current statistics on 'happy endings vs non-happy endings', w/o liquor interference?

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
What are the current statistics on 'happy endings vs non-happy endings', w/o liquor interference?

i for one watch many a movie, and i have noticed that in recent years (especially in the horror genre) writers are ending the stories with a complete "tragedy" style ending (non happy for some) but i personally think its amusing.. (for me it would be more of an indifferent ending)

as far as consuming spirits while viewing a film, i don't see how that would affect the ending at all.. unless you fell asleep before the ending, in which case, there would be no ending.. (i wonder if the little people in the magic box just sit around when there is no ending?)

good question obsolete..

Obsolete

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i for one watch many a movie, and i have noticed that in recent years (especially in the horror genre) writers are ending the stories with a complete "tragedy" style ending (non happy for some) but i personally think its amusing.. (for me it would be more of an indifferent ending)

as far as consuming spirits while viewing a film, i don't see how that would affect the ending at all.. unless you fell asleep before the ending, in which case, there would be no ending.. (i wonder if the little people in the magic box just sit around when there is no ending?)

good question obsolete..

I believe that consuming spirits would/could absolutely affect the ending.. Depending on your personal consumption tolerance, the spirits could affect you in different ways. For example you may think the ending was great, when in fact it was sub-par at best. Or you may not even remember the ending even if it was fantastic. However, in that particular case, you could watch the movie again, thus verifying whether it was happy or not.

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
How close does the fly get to the ceiling before it flips upside down and sticks?

Now that is a fucking awesome question..

What is actually happening here is that as the fly approaches the ceiling, flying normally, it extends its forelegs above its head and grabs the ceiling with its front feet. It then uses its momentum to swing the rest of its body up until all its legs are firmly attached to the ceiling.

At this point, you might be asking how they manage to hold on to the ceiling with gravity pulling them down. Scientists used to think that the little hairs on the fly’s feet allowed them to grip tiny cracks in surfaces they walked on. However, in 2006, researchers at the Max Planck Institute in Germany discovered that the substance secreted by the hairs on a fly’s feet is actually a very sticky glue compound. This glue is strong enough to hold the fly’s weight as it walks upside down or up the wall.

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why am I sitting inside reading forums when its a beautiful 78 degrees out in July.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now that is a fucking awesome question..

What is actually happening here is that as the fly approaches the ceiling, flying normally, it extends its forelegs above its head and grabs the ceiling with its front feet. It then uses its momentum to swing the rest of its body up until all its legs are firmly attached to the ceiling.

At this point, you might be asking how they manage to hold on to the ceiling with gravity pulling them down. Scientists used to think that the little hairs on the fly’s feet allowed them to grip tiny cracks in surfaces they walked on. However, in 2006, researchers at the Max Planck Institute in Germany discovered that the substance secreted by the hairs on a fly’s feet is actually a very sticky glue compound. This glue is strong enough to hold the fly’s weight as it walks upside down or up the wall.
So was that a barrel roll or a 1/2 loop :p

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So was that a barrel roll or a 1/2 loop :p

As described, I would think they are flying parallel to the ceiling ... They reach up with their front legs and grab the ceiling, which would be a 1/2 loop... I guess the more advanced "ninja" flies can reach up with one leg, grab the ceiling and do more of a barrel roll... :D

OT: Ryno, what flavor ejuice do you find best when "pondering the secrets of the universe" ???

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is the Moon moving away from the Earth getting closer or is it just a fucking Rock that glows?

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The thread is exactly what it says.. Ask me anything. I will give you a precise answer quickly and with tremendous thought provoking insight.
Just how sick can tits be?

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ryno, why aren't there any unirhinos?

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ask me anything. I will give you a precise answer quickly and with tremendous thought provoking insight.

Hi Ryno, when are you going to do some more of those
Entertaining videos where you tear shit apart?

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes a sock becomes self aware. It will slink away in terror from your foot funk.
I think it's a conspiracy.
The washing machine manufacturers are in cahoots with the cotton growers...

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok- got one for ya. I brought this up on another thread but I think it's perfect for you.
I get called a smart aleck all the time.
First- what the hell is an 'aleck'?
Second- why aren't there any dumb ones?

VU Sponsors