Become a Patron!

Aspire Atlantis HACKED!

L

Lighty269

I did not follow this guys method. I removed the coil and wicking from the top and replaced the wicking only with sheets of organic cotton. What a difference in flavor. No worries of the ceramic stuff coming through the tube.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
cant believe I have been such an idiot filling it up lol

ResistaΩce

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Best hack is the Kraigen 8ml tank for the Atlantis and if you don't have it, you can get an extra ml into the stock tank by screwing in your coil into the chimney(if you will), and fill as you normally would but now you can fill the tank a lil more. then screw the deck(bottom) back on...

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, basically what this clown did was take it from a bvc, and stepped back in time 3 yr ago and turned it into a oversize vivi nova. I don't get it.

Fyi to all atlantis owners, lining the atty wick holes up with the "castle" on the chimney do nothing. There's a gap between atty and chimney when they're screwed together, just because you can't see the holes, doesn't mean the juice isn't still flowing!

NCHornet

Member For 4 Years
My Atlantis is just fine the way it is. I did order the 5 ml tank, I saw the 7 & 8 versions, but I wanted to stay with Aspire products. I thought about screwing in the coil to give more capacity, but 5 ml is just fine for me. YMMV?

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a 7ml on the way hoping it would reduce the spitting- may not need it now.
I rebuilt a head after watching the video (went for 1.5 ohm considering it's my first Atlantis build- better safe than sorry) and wicked it with OC.
Running at 20 watts, I'm getting almost the same vapor production, better flavor and less spitting than a stock 0.5 coil.
I've got a 1.1 ohm and one that's metering at 0.6 waiting but, I gotta say, I'm liking it much better as is.
I've rebuilt tons of coils for my Aerotanks and it's the same basic technique once you clear out the extra crap inside the Atlantis.
One thing I did differently from the video was that I wicked the coil PRIOR to fitting it into the tube then used needle nose tweezers to pull the wick through the holes. That was easier than trying to keep everything aligned while threading the wick.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Best hack is the Kraigen 8ml tank for the Atlantis and if you don't have it, you can get an extra ml into the stock tank by screwing in your coil into the chimney(if you will), and fill as you normally would but now you can fill the tank a lil more. then screw the deck(bottom) back on...
Been doing that, since my second fill..it does indeed make up fer the tanks' main shortcoming. I like it's throughput.

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HELP, I'm a vaping virgin. new to this game, only several months. I also use the Aspire but its the Nautilus. one taste of the alleged "ceramic" wicking material they use, was nasty, kinda scratchy throat hits@ 14 mg of nic. So i started to twist my own coils with cotton. Check out Rip and turn your vertical coils into horizontal coils. the process is the same for the Atlantis or the Nautilus. But my question is, can this tank be used on a regular "mec mod" battery. or would it fire too hot for what the atomizer can handle ? I really hate to drip and drive

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It can be used on a mech, I use mine all the time on my Stingray.

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used my first atlantis on a hades clone for a month and a half until my sig box showed up. No harm done, matter of fact, I'm still on the first original coil that it had in it. The roughness in your throat might be due to the fact you're using such high nic in it. Anything more than 6 is too much for me. I like to taste the flavor, not the nic

VU Sponsors