Become a Patron!

Aspire Atlantis tips and tricks

Isaiah640

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Better fill!
Okay we all know the tank doesn't always get the best fill. My solutin is to take the removable firing pin in the bottom of the coil (the thing with two holes). Put and O-ring possibly from an old driptip on the bottom of it and replace it. (Remember to make sure the two holes line with the indents) next rather than screwing it into he base screw it into the atomizer. Fillit just about all the waynd leave room for the wite o ring on the base. Now youget a 100% fill!

More aiflow!
This trick is oradvanced vapers. At the bottom of the base of he atomize place something skinny an durable in the line below the airflower adjuster. Give it a few taps with a hammer till it comes off. Now completley remove th airflow ring. Replacethe base and there you go. You mayant t google hs first for more information.

Longer lasting coils!
Now we may allknow this but soak your coils ingrain achol, vodk or isopropyl alchol overnight. Let dry for a few hours and eplace. Now we all know you cant dry burn these traditionally, but try this. Fill the tank about halway and smoke it as you would with one exception, blow out. Do this or 30 minues to an hour and your coils wil e like new. Afterwprds let them saturate and sit in a full tank for five minutes, to speed tisup drip liquid directly on the coil where the cotton whie parts display.

Thanks!

Isaiah640

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New update. With Sub Ohm vaping getting bigger everyday I find it hard to keep up, and expensive. But rather than upgrade my Aspire Atlantis One to the new SmokTech tfv4 I decided to drill some more air holes. This was a difficult task considering that my vape is made of steel and is a rounded surface. I drilled about 4 more holes in the original Air Flow place, my air flow ring was removed long ago, and two in the drip tip. This was done with a Titanium drill and I find I can run the Atlantis v2 .3 ohm coil upwards of 120w, even though they are rated at 80. I average it at about 100 watts though. I also find sinced the coil is so large I can rebuild it at a lower ohm. Good luck guys!

Isaiah640

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's a picture. This is the Aspire One with no Airflow ring, extra holes, and an extended 8ml tank on a ipv4s!

Attachments

• Vape.jpg
    Vape.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Clouds.jpg
    Clouds.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 8

VU Sponsors