Become a Patron!

Aspire Atlantis v2 Problems

Okay so I was just wondering if I could get some help with an issue with the Aspire Atlantis v2. So I got one a couple of days ago and it was working perfectly but it had a little leaking issue so I decided to take it apart and clean it with hot water, (everything except the coil obviously) but when it was all dry I went to put it back together and the coil would not screw into the base. It seems like it is not catching the threading but it screws in fine the other way (top of coil) but please somebody help.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay so I was just wondering if I could get some help with an issue with the Aspire Atlantis v2. So I got one a couple of days ago and it was working perfectly but it had a little leaking issue so I decided to take it apart and clean it with hot water, (everything except the coil obviously) but when it was all dry I went to put it back together and the coil would not screw into the base. It seems like it is not catching the threading but it screws in fine the other way (top of coil) but please somebody help.
I would try a new coil

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear that..I had the Atlantis but no longer.. I threw it in the garbage with a few other tanks when I got the Crown..
Sorry I couldn't help more..good luck with it...

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

VU Sponsors