Become a Patron!

Aspire Atlantis V2 "Proper" Juice Flow

The Aspire Atlantis V2 is my first and only sub ohm tank. Usually the coils would only last me 3-10 days before getting a burnt taste even after properly soaking the coil. I saw others had this issue and after a small tweak I noticed a big difference even when I was using my max VG juice. This tip is very simple and has made my coils last up to 3-4 weeks without any burnt or dry hits.
The Solution
The solution to this issue was very simple and I think it made a big difference. As you can see in this photo the arrows are pointing in between the square arches all you see is the stainless steel of the coil this is how it ended up after tightening it down.

After you tighten the tank all the way down unscrew it just enough so the cotton is between each square arch like so (see picture below). As soon as I did this larger air bubbles came through the cotton and allowed it to soak up more of that great juice.

I think that if the cotton is blocked by the metal nubs the cotton isn't allowed to breathe the air out as efficiently or maybe the air gets trapped between the cottons burrow and the steel nub. Maybe it's a little of both but I found improvement.

Last edited:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No photos!?
I think what he was talking about is lining up the juice inlets between the tabs like you see in this pic
b1647c86b8d697e9ea9401851501aa2e.jpg

Simply turn the base a little one way or another till you can see the round juice inlets in between the tabs..Ive been doing this myself for a long time now..hope this helps

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

VU Sponsors