Aspire Atlantis

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right now I have a mvp2 & nautilus. I vape it max 11 watts & air flow wide open. Im looking to get somthing more powerful and bigger clouds. So my local shop is getting atlantis in soon & think its just what im looking for. I know id need new battery my mvp is no good for it. I imagine my shop will get the sub ohm batterys to, im wondering are those sub ohm battery good? Will it still give me big clouds?

Aaronhami924

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the aatlantis but not the sun ohm battery. The sub ohm battery was designed for it so it should work good. The Atlantis is pretty good, huge clouds. I love it but waiting for the Kanger Sub Ohm. Thats supposed to be even better.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You do not need "Sub Ohm" batteries (stifles loud laughter) to enjoy the Atlantis. I run mine on mechanical box mod running a pair of matched and balanced VTC5's

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive heard it goes through juice fast, but how fast? Like i go through maybe 2 ml a day max on my nautilus.

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The cf sub ohm battery does'nt come with a charger. It takes ego style charger. Will any ego charger work? If i baught a cheap one thats meant for the little evod that will work fine?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I went from nauts to atlantis. Difference is like night and day.
Remove the tip from your nautilus and suck threw just the tip. the Atlantis feels almost like that when airflow is wide open.

If does go threw juice much faster, I only used around 2-3ml a day at 4 watts and BDCs and 4-5 ml at 10 watts and BVCs. But with the Atlantis at 35 watts, I can easily go threw 8 ml a day. Sucks having to fill the 2ml tank several times a day but kidneypunch is making an 8ml top fill tank for the Atlantis that (they claim) will only work on genuine models.

sparx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive heard it goes through juice fast, but how fast? Like i go through maybe 2 ml a day max on my nautilus.
I bought the Atlantis to use when I'm delivering pizza and last night I went through an entire tank full in about three hours. That's on my Sigelei vaping at 30 watts. My only real complaint about the Atlantis is the small juice capacity.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The cf sub ohm battery does'nt come with a charger. It takes ego style charger. Will any ego charger work? If i baught a cheap one thats meant for the little evod that will work fine?
As long as the charge is 420Mah on the ego charger. You always can get the Asprire CF mod which is almost like the subohm battery, except you use your own 18650 in it (minimum 30 amp). 4.2V, non-adjustable, designed to go down to .3 Ohms.

VU Sponsors