Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Nice review, thanks for posting.
I have wanted to purchase one for the last month but I've been hoping that Element would start selling their version with nic salt pods in the US. They are a US based company and have sent out their version to US youtube reviewers but have no shops selling their version in the US and they only sell wholesale.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hmm. Well I may have no choice. I wanted the nic salt because this will be my first vape and I'm a 2.5 pack a day smoker.
I know the pods can be refilled (though the company claims different) so I can put nic salt in the halos, though I do like the different color options.

Maybe the 12mg would sort me out (hoping to be able to take only a few puffs an hour etc).

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hmm. Well I may have no choice. I wanted the nic salt because this will be my first vape and I'm a 2.5 pack a day smoker.
I know the pods can be refilled (though the company claims different) so I can put nic salt in the halos, though I do like the different color options.

Maybe the 12mg would sort me out (hoping to be able to take only a few puffs an hour etc).
Yes those pods are refillable so any juice you can use.

VU Sponsors