Become a Patron!

Aspire Nautilus BDC Clearomizer compatible Battery

Hello, I just recently purchased a Kanger EVOD starter kit and shortly after realized the tank drains very quickly. I'm interested in buying a better (larger) tank and the Aspire Nautilus seems great; my only question is: What do I use to power the Clearomizer? And beyond that what is a Clearomizer?

I'm hoping ill be able to use the battery from my Kanger EVOD to power the clearomizer but I just wanted to be sure of this before purchasing the tank. If somebody could please inform me on if my Kanger battery will work with this tank or not, and if not what should I be looking for to power it?

Thanks!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yes, you can use the Evod battery with the nautilus... I use Protank II's on my Evods all the time. I will recommend you get yourself a variable voltage battery like a spinner or twist.

A Clearomizer is a tank with a wicking system be it BCC (bottom coil clearomizer), or dual coil, or top coil... the tank is generally clear so you can see how much juice is left.

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Countrypami is right I ended up grabbing a evod dual starter kit when I started so I went and upgraded to a ego twist battery and bought a apire et-s bdc tank to go with it, it made a world of difference. Though lol now I blow through liquid lol, not sure if that is because I use it non stop or because of the bottom dual coil

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Delion ... so glad that worked out for you! ;)

What I've bought is a Kanger Protank 2 and an EVOD vv; I also purchased the 1.5 Ohm coils for the Protank to ensure I get the least resistance possible.

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Delion ... so glad that worked out for you! ;)

Well I have upgraded a few times since then, my current setup is I carry two setups at all times, my innokin itaste mvp 2.0 with a Aspire ce5 bdc on it and my kamry x6 battery with a aspire et-s bdc on it, my better half still uses her evod 1100 batteries and the ego twist I had these are our current setups, and love every minute of it, I diy my own juices and have multiple tanks for my setups, however I have one designated for gourmet bought bottles like the suicide bunny mothers milk I purchased.

However I think @DevinH will be quite pleased with the better flavor they will get with the new Protank 2 and the EVOD VV over the default starter kit they originally had.

VU Sponsors