Become a Patron!

Aspire Nautilus Mini compatibility

Hi
I have the smok v8 kit,and would like to try the aspire nautilus mini with the 1.8 ohm coil , can I just screw it on and use it with the stick that came with the smok v8?
Thanks

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Being that it is a direct voltage system designed for the .15/.25 coil head on the Big Baby Beast tank, I would assume that it would not fire an above ohm tank, or burn it instantly if it did. I would purchase a variable wattage device for the Nautilus Mini tank. Vape safe, and welcome to VU.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don't have a smok V8 but reading the specs on it it should work fine with that Nauty Mini since it has a 510 connection. Being unregulated the power it puts out will decrease as the battery voltage drops from 4.2V fully charged to 3.4V discharged. Your battery does have built in protection which is good.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don't have a smok V8 but reading the specs on it it should work fine with that Nauty Mini since it has a 510 connection. Being unregulated the power it puts out will decrease as the battery voltage drops from 4.2V fully charged to 3.4V discharged. Your battery does have built in protection which is good.
Also if it can fire a 0.15 or .25 coil it should have no problem firing a 1.8 ohm coil at around 8W or so being unregulated. :)
You run into danger when you put too low of a resistance coil than what your battery allows, not a higher resistance.

VU Sponsors