Become a Patron!

Aspire NX/EVO75

Hey all. LTL, FTP. I recently picked up a new boxmod, the Aspire NX75 at the behest of one of the helpful members of my local vape community. However, past telling me why this box would be good to use in my car (I was looking for something with a tank), they didn't give me much explanation.

Here's a little background about me:

I started out on penstick vapes to kick the cancer stick habit. Wanted more. Jumped STRAIGHT into mech mods (against most people's intentions as this is a dumb idea) for cloud chasing and was satisfied. Even started making my own coils and stuff, and for awhile, dripping was elite for me. I eventually stopped because my urges stopped and now I'm back, but this time, I want a throat hit.

So the problem I'm having here is this (feel free to berate me when I'm done, but please keep it easy), when I built my coils, I pretty much only handled ohms and voltages. I didn't have to deal with the watts because mechs. Now that I'm in the boxmod regulated community, I'm not getting the throat hit I want want some ideas on what to do. I'm vaping a 75/25 (VG/PG) at 5mg of nicotine. I'd like to avoid upping my nicotine level, but I'm open to finding more lower ohm atlantis coils (to possibly up my wattage). My current coils only allow for about a max of 50 while my mod can go up to 75. I can also look at TC, but I don't have experience in that either.

Tips, tricks, ideas, help, criticism? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome!

Umm, what's your experience with different PG/VG ratios? You could always move the PG ratio up to increase throat hit.

I've always done high VG juices, usually going up to 10/90. I think I might try a higher PG in that case. I wasn't aware that was necessary for a throat hit. Learning already!

VU Sponsors