Become a Patron!

Aspire Triton coils in my OG Atlantis..

cheezesizzle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I love my original Atlantis, and don't really feel an urge to upgrade just yet. So I thought I'd try the new Triton .4 ohm coils. Well I got the coils today along with some Mt Pocono's Black Cherry Berry (Wanted to try since Indoor Smokers love it). I got it in a 50/50 blend. I filled the tank, and dripped some onto the coil itself. Making sure it was definitely saturated. I let the tank sit then for AT LEAST 30 mins. Primed it a little, then let it sit for another 5 minutes just to be safe. First hit, literally a half second it felt like my throat was on fire.. and the taste was just abysmal. I'm not sure if the coil is just bad, or if its really not mean't for the Original Atlantis. I was only running at 28W too.. So if anyone has any suggestions I would much appreciate it!

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I purchased a .4 ohm Triton coil from my local B$M just to see if they were any good, nothing like buying a whole pack and finding out you don't like them. Anyway WOW...great flavor and vapor- I did juice up the coil before inserting it and once I topped off the tank i took some dry pulls to make sure I was sucking the liquid into the coil head. I then started at 15 watts and 4 or 5 toots the bump up 4 watts each time like that until I found the sweet spot for flavor and vapor which was 35 watts for me. Not one dry burnt for me. Sorry your experience was not as good. By the way I was not using a Triton tank I was using the Saucecode by project sub ohm/vapor DNA

Oh i forgot to mention that today is a full 2 weeks I have been using this same Triton coil, and it is performing flawlessly still.

Last edited:

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the .4 triton coils in my triton and atlantis V2. I can not see myself buying atlantis coils anymore. The flavor is much cleaner with the triton coils.

What nic level are you at cheeze? I find with sub tanks an below .6 ohm, anything above 3 nic tears my throat up.

VU Sponsors