Become a Patron!

Aspire Triton Problem???

gaspumps

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
New to the Forum but have been vaping about a year now, so not TOTALLY new- don't build my own coils but have used a few tanks.
I just got the Aspire Triton. Using it on a Smok M80+. I liked the top loading and so far it doesn't leak.
Started getting some dry hits. I make sure that the tank is in the VAPING mode (not FILL). Using the .4 ohm coil, the ohms will spike to 1.8~2.8 on the first hit- either when I put the tank back on the box or after it sits for a little while. I draw air through it before I start vaping but that doesn't always work. I don't have problems with my Herakles on the same box.
Anyone else having these problems? If so, what did you do to correct them?
Thanks,

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like a contact issue or possibly just a bad head. Make sure the head is screwed down tight. If you have a different head, try that and see if it solves your problem.. It could also be the 510 pin of the mod isn't making good contact with the tank. If you have a different mod, give it a try. Good luck.

Cheers,
Steve

Edit I had a tank where the pin on the 510 connecter would screw itself down and the resistance would jump until I unscrewed the pin a bit.

Last edited:

gaspumps

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks. I will double check everything.

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like everything about my Triton except for the Triton coil heads. It works better with the Atlantis v2 .5 ohm coils and works even better than that with the Herakles .6 ohm coils though. Yes they fit and I haven't had any leaking or flooding.

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't like the .4 that came in it. I swapped it out with a .3 Atlantis V2 coil and am much happier with the tank.

the Italian

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I m using the 1.8.....cause in italy just these was arrived......are the same of Nautilus??????????i don t have a Nautilus to control.....tank you ..ciao from Italy

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 1.8 triton coils are not he same as the nautilus coils.

I love the triton 1.8 ohm coils, but they only last a day or two. I've tried using 11.5 watts and it only lasted a day or two. I then tried 10 watts and it burned quicker than using 11.5 watts. I'm guessing the problem is not the wattage.

Has anyone had any luck with he 1.8 ohm coils? I'm not sure what the problem is. Yes, I'm using 50/50 juice that I normally use in a nautilus.

VU Sponsors