Become a Patron!

Aspire U-tech coil structure

romenov

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aspire just throwed up a new RTA-look tank Nautilus X to the world with unique U-turn structure coil, but according to the diagram, there is only one hole to let the juice come inside? I think it should be at least two of them as it's U-shape, there should be another hole on the other side or how to avoid dry burn and ensure good flavor? just curious.
Anyway it looks nice, but really nothing about Nautilus, I found the tank http://www.vaporwhale.com/aspire-nautilus-x-2ml-tank.html $22.20 with code VCNAUX, efun $22.99, and U-tech coils 5pcs pre-sell for $10.99 on efun, the price is just fine.

Direct Links To Products Only
**Link Removed By Staff**

5.png

2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have one on the way and it should be here Tuesday so I will let you know how it performs on Tuesday night.

Edit: I just watched a review video and the atomizers have 2 liquid ports. From the pictures it looks like it is only one but in a video on You Tube it has two.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been using mine for about 3 days and the jury is still out what do you think of yours @JSpring ?

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought one from Origin Vape on sale. I'm hoping they come out with a clapton coil (like the triton mini 1.8). I'm going to test this out (or until the two coils give out). It is just a hint (and I mean hint) more flavor able than the regular nautilus coils. I have been using the Nautilus since it came out so I know my naughtys.:stars: Which I love with the triton 2 mini clapton coils.

The X is easy to refill. So far that is a huge plus. One does need to make sure the top cap is fully secure or it will leak. (Trust me...this already happened to me). :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No problems with leaks but I found it doesn't like higher wattage. Gets too damn hot for me. I have some drip tips on the way that might work with it. If not I will bring it out to the drill press and make it fit. I found it give a better more enjoyable vape at around 12 watts or so. Forget the 22 it says. The other day I got sidetracked and had my finger on the button razing the wattage and fired it at 27.5 watts! Not very long because I knew right away something was not right....

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to pull out the triton 2 mini tank I have. For some reason I'm thinking the X is vaping just like the mini. The sizzle is the same I'm at 15 watts right now.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I tried fruits in it at first and I was not pleased with the flavor so I tried different e-Liquids and found it likes Deserts. Right now I have the Morning Essentials in it which is OK. I think I get better flavor out of my Minis though. What do you have the airflow set at? I have it down to a pin hole.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have it almost open. I mainly do cigar vaping. It's tricky but necessary. I do a occasional mouth to lung hit.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
MTL/DTL it all goes through your mouth so I don't get it. I still say the jury is still out on the N-X but starting to grow on me since I started using only Desert Flavors. It does give a good cloud but not a monster like I was expecting.

VU Sponsors