Become a Patron!

Asvape Cobra

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a subtank that to me, I have been waiting for for a long time, I've wanted something that was sleek, slightly bigger than my Tobeco mini , that gave me that vape I like between a DL hit and a MTL. The search was long, but finally I found it in this beautiful tank!!!

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Asvape-Cobra-RTA-Tank.html

0jTDhtm.jpg

It came with 2 0.5 ohm coils(Ni80) , the juice capacity of 3.8 ml
24(D) 42.5 (L) extra orings and spare glass

IRSDo8N.jpg

The look on my Cuboid tap speaks for itself :)
It vapes fantastic, I vape the coils at 30 watts on regular wattage mode, but the coils can also be vaped in the Ni mode as well.
Right now these are the only coils available and hopefully will come out with a selection of others to try.

4gJPuFx.jpg

Has a wide bore chuff tip
And airflow slide on both sides (I put mine at halfway)
I am so excited about this tank because of the way it vapes that I am getting 2 more!!!!
I haven't been this excited on a "fits me" set up in quite a while.

Thank you Heaven Gifts for the opportunity to try this beauty out, it is now one of my favorite tanks out there!!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Whiskey how wide do you run the AFC on this?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I run it half way , perfect for me, Did you notice how nice the threads on the top cap are?

Same as me then :) threading is really good though I do find when I refill it ends up squeezing some juice under the top cap and out the sides easy enough to wipe off happens on all screw top attys I have

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Nice review Whiskey! I just got mine from @Heaven Gifts contest and haven't had a chance to use it yet, but will be trying out soon, excited to use after your review.
I love stabwood mods and the Asvape Lucifer is screaming my name! Just two cons that have kept me from buying one- random color choice(I have no luck with those) and don't like the battery caps, screw covers- again never have luck with those!
I was thinking what a nice pair the Asvape Cobra with the Asvape Lucifer!
BTW where did you find the spare coils for these- VaporDNA had them, but were sold out when I went to purchase them.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice review Whiskey! I just got mine from @Heaven Gifts contest and haven't had a chance to use it yet, but will be trying out soon, excited to use after your review.
I love stabwood mods and the Asvape Lucifer is screaming my name! Just two cons that have kept me from buying one- random color choice(I have no luck with those) and don't like the battery caps, screw covers- again never have luck with those!
I was thinking what a nice pair the Asvape Cobra with the Asvape Lucifer!
BTW where did you find the spare coils for these- VaporDNA had them, but were sold out when I went to purchase them.
The Cobra will look bad ass on those too!!!

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Big weekend sale at VaporDNA on the Asvape Cobra tank- $4.99 when you spend $25.00!

Spend $25 or more and puchase this item for $4.99 using coupon code "COBRA". Due to the nature of this sale, no returns or exchanges will be accepted and all sales are final. Limit One (1) per transaction, while supplies last

https://www.vapordna.com/Promotional-Asvape-Cobra-Sub-Ohm-Tank-p/wpcobr.htm
https://www.vapordna.com/Asvape-Cobra-Replacement-Coils-p/avcobc.htm

VaporDNA also has the coils in back in stock for a great price!
I love this tank and just purchased another from this great sale!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The Asvape Cobra does not spit, gurgle or leak! Vapes like a beast and I am still breaking it in at 20w- loads of clouds and nice flavor! I just bought another in the SS from VaporDNA for $4.99( I needed the coils anyways), but VaporDNA is selling the Gold as well as the Black(I have black)!
Low profile looks great with my Minikin V2!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
This looks like a great tank, I'll definitely have to consider it. I need a new sub ohm tank & I generally use 0.5 coils so sounds great!
I think it is a great tank, and I have many other brands- and I loved it enough to buy another! At $4.99 couldn't resist that deal, when I was buying the coils for it anyways!

VU Sponsors