Become a Patron!

Atlantis nickel coils

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some nickel coils for the Atlantis today and was wondering what a good setting in Joules mode would be for starters..recommendations would be appreciated..thx
55a99283a3b1e5c4d25f5a5d3900a3ce.jpg

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Depending on your tank and if they are the newer ones with 4 air holes in the base. I have those in a silo beast and it needs about 45j to really get going. On my starre tank 47 j using the D2. 50 w on sig 75. Hope that helps get you close. The 2 hole air bases are around 35j because the ID is smaller on the coil itsekf

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Copy that! I give it a try..thx!
BTW the way, how do you like the D2?.I have one coming from 101 Vape

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Hope that worked out for you.
The D2 I only was able to use for a day but it was a nice vape. I picked it up because my GF who never showed any interest in TC started picking up my SIG 75 TC and was reluctant to give it back hahahahah. So I grabbed the D2 so that I could get my Sig back and also compare the two. I prefer the Sig 75 over the D2 but that is mostly because the Sig 75 fits my larger hands better than the smaller D2. both give up some pretty good vapes and I dont regret either one of them. For the price of either, you cant go wrong my friend.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How is it ?
I have the Atlantis v2 and I so far am still on stock coil and really love this tank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I found myself w the ego one Mega NI at 570 degrees

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
How is it ?
I have the Atlantis v2 and I so far am still on stock coil and really love this tank!

Hey Nancy,
Havent you had that tank for awhile now. If so, WOW your coil has lasted and you got great life out of it. I was only getting a week tops out of mine but thats probably because I vape like a freight train. I was prob putting close to 120 ml through each coil before they started to foul on me.

VU Sponsors