Become a Patron!

Atlantis RBA Deck?

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
anyone know or heard if a rebuildable deck for the atlantis is in the works??

Baron Dane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im sure there is one!!!!!hhahha itll happen, give it time.....or they will make an atlantis V2

Baron Dane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Bow2King what kind of coils did you hear were going to come out for the atlantis

L

Lighty269

There is no problem with the coils, but soon you will be able to get Melo coils and they will work in your Atlantis.

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Lighty269 i haven't had any problems with my coils but I'm just repeating what phil pbsuardo said in his video the other day!!

Tank63

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Atlantis coils suck just because of the Silica or ceramic wicking, whatever the hell that crap is! I rewick every one I get!

Tank63

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You don't need wire to rewick them. Check out You Tube. There are plenty of videos on there and it's a lot easier to do than you would think :)

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A new world has opened up for me! Just rebuilt my Atlantis and now im running 100 VG @50w without issues. Six wraps 24 gauge horizontal macro, wicked with Japanese cotton.

This is so easy they should just call these RBA- coilheads.

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sure hope they're coming out with a rebuildable deck, Aspire says the v2 atlantis will be here at the end of the month, the coils last a couple days on the original ones suck ass, 80+ vg and they were spitting the fiber out the chimney, just terrible... Need to try the OCC version as I'm rebuilding the coils myself after the 2nd coil was dog shit

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've rebuilt my original 2 heads about 10 times each with vertical 24 and 22 gauge coils shrouded in organic cotton. That's the only way to go with these heads. The flavor is so much better IMHO.

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah me 2 parallel 26g works great, have the 2 heads it came with the first one did well with a 60 pg b and m juice then the 2nd with high vg was spitting fiber within 8hrs, Havnt bought the occs because I rebuilt the first one from the get go but, would like an rbadeck for it. Aspire droppi g the V2 Atlantis @ end of the month, I'm ready to see it

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got the 7ml extended tank for mine. Lasts me a work day.

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the 7ml extended tank for mine. Lasts me a work day.
Nice I've been wanting the extended tank, rebuilding the coils drinks it even more so than the original coils but that's no prob as I diy. I think the steel cage should have came originally

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've also read that the Sega tank rba fits the Atlantis was wondering has anyone actually tried it? Heard it does and doesn't perform

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice I've been wanting the extended tank, rebuilding the coils drinks it even more so than the original coils but that's no prob as I diy. I think the steel cage should have came originally
Yea, I've got a vape band on the tank just in case. A steel cage would be nice.

Riptides

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A new world has opened up for me! Just rebuilt my Atlantis and now im running 100 VG @50w without issues. Six wraps 24 gauge horizontal macro, wicked with Japanese cotton.

This is so easy they should just call these RBA- coilheads.

I just won an Atlantis, I'm used to dripping and using my Goblin RTA so to me the flavor in the Atlantis is very muted, and it's not a very warm vape. That being said, I like the convenience of a replaceable coil head for taking trips and having a back up in the car. I'm planning on rebuilding these coilheads but I haven't had the time yet. Could you possibly post a picture of the coil, pre-install, or the whole coilhead itself?

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just won an Atlantis, I'm used to dripping and using my Goblin RTA so to me the flavor in the Atlantis is very muted, and it's not a very warm vape. That being said, I like the convenience of a replaceable coil head for taking trips and having a back up in the car. I'm planning on rebuilding these coilheads but I haven't had the time yet. Could you possibly post a picture of the coil, pre-install, or the whole coilhead itself?
I suppose i could. Just give me 24 hours, im now in London and my Atlantis is back home in Finland :D

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the anyvape segatank has a rba section head that is compatible with the atlantis, but i havnt seen it by itself, just packaged with the clearo

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, Atlantis doesnt really need any decks for rebuilding, the heads are massive and it takes about the same time as installing a coil in a dripper. Five wraps of 26 gauge horizontal coil, pull the wick through the holes, trim em and you're pretty much set.

Dynodave

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The new atantis tank ul get 0.3 and 0.5 and 1 ohm coils also it will have a control ring on the chimney aswell as the bottom of the tank,also they bring a bigger version on the sub ohm battery think it's 3000mah +,lookin forwad to
Davo

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought I seen one it screws into where the non re buildable coils screw into and has a kayfun looking build post

need better coils for sure, better wicking material is a must. gonna attempt to rebuild later, but still, cant wait for the .3 coils to come hopefully theyre true .3, my supposed .5 coils typically read .6

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm running the SegaTank rba in my Atlantis right now. Running at 32.4 watts on my iStick 50, and I haven't gotten a dry hit yet

VU Sponsors