Become a Patron!

Attention Flavor Chasers: The Marquis vs. The Veritas

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've had my Veritas for a couple weeks now and have been in love with it! The flavor has been insane! I happened to run across a review of the RDA, The Marquis. The design is very similar to the Veritas but it appears to be easier to build on. If anyone out there has both, or has tried both, I would like to know how they compare!

Hopefully the next time we have a thread like this Vaping Underground will make a Flavor Chasers section... *cough, cough, wink, wink* ;)

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've had my Veritas for a couple weeks now and have been in love with it! The flavor has been insane! I happened to run across a review of the RDA, The Marquis. The design is very similar to the Veritas but it appears to be easier to build on. If anyone out there has both, or has tried both, I would like to know how they compare!

Hopefully the next time we have a thread like this Vaping Underground will make a Flavor Chasers section... *cough, cough, wink, wink* ;)
Already mentioned that a while a go, didn't happen then. Maybe now...

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Already mentioned that a while a go, didn't happen then. Maybe now...
Yeah I noticed that too. I figure the more we talk about it, the better our chances are. At least that's what I hope...

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yep. I see a need for one, there is at least the same amount if not more involved than clouds chasing and we have a section for that so why not?

@UncleRJ, back us up :D

VU Sponsors