Become a Patron!

Attention: Wismec claims voids warranty for RX200 damages Caused by TFV4 OR other atomizers

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wismec claims the RX200 warranty is invalid if any damages caused by the depth 510 Tank . RX200 max support Tank 510 thread 4.6mm. Especially some tank like TFV4 has a longer 510 thread.

Well what we need pay attention is joyetech cuboid also has the same 510 thread with RX200.

Take care of your mods.
tY7vA9Q.jpg

It's not a problem if you don't torque it down super hard. My friend had a tfv4 on his, then I bought the rx200 from him, threw my tfv4 on there and tighten it only enough to fire, and no problems. Still reads all my other atomizers and tanks

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It's not a problem if you don't torque it down super hard. My friend had a tfv4 on his, then I bought the rx200 from him, threw my tfv4 on there and tighten it only enough to fire, and no problems. Still reads all my other atomizers and tanks

Exactly, just to remind some careless vapers.

I don't know how some places are, but the area I'm from has multiple vape pages on Facebook, some for just community stuff, and some for companies, and everybody in them is super helpful, even to noobs. I posted a picture of my setup and 3 people told me about the possible issue. I already knew about it, but I thought it was nice. I always try and help a fellow vaper if I can!

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't know how some places are, but the area I'm from has multiple vape pages on Facebook, some for just community stuff, and some for companies, and everybody in them is super helpful, even to noobs. I posted a picture of my setup and 3 people told me about the possible issue. I already knew about it, but I thought it was nice. I always try and help a fellow vaper if I can!

you are so kind and lucky, but actually there are still lot of newbies which lack of help. otherwise you can see some ask help thread here and there.

I always check and see if I can help anybody. From the many people I've encountered thus far in my vape life, all but a couple have been awesome people. Made some friends from just being in a vape shop. It seems like a great community overall though

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I always check and see if I can help anybody. From the many people I've encountered thus far in my vape life, all but a couple have been awesome people. Made some friends from just being in a vape shop. It seems like a great community overall though

so you used to help others in this forum?

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol, i thought everyone in USA use iPhone
iPhones are garbage. I just wish it hadn't taken me seven years to figure that out. lol

Thanks for posting this. I just got an RX200 and this is the first time I've heard this. And I only use TFV4s, but I don't overtighten them. I can't believe I haven't seen this as much time as I spend on forums. Thanks again.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
iPhones are garbage. I just wish it hadn't taken me seven years to figure that out. lol

Thanks for posting this. I just got an RX200 and this is the first time I've heard this. And I only use TFV4s, but I don't overtighten them. I can't believe I haven't seen this as much time as I spend on forums. Thanks again.
Well it only came out not too long ago (maybe a few weeks ago [ok almost a month]). I never owned an iphone myself and I am not crazy about cellphones anyway. But I can't find payphones anymore.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Why you think iPhone is garbage ? because it against FBI ? lol

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well it only came out not too long ago (maybe a few weeks ago [ok almost a month]). I never owned an iphone myself and I am not crazy about cellphones anyway. But I can't find payphones anymore.
seems most vapers are not crazy about cellphones

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why you think iPhone is garbage ? because it against FBI ? lol
No, that's actually a good thing they didn't give in to the FBI. I don't think they're garbage really. I just like Samsung better now.

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
you are so kind and lucky, but actually there are still lot of newbies which lack of help. otherwise you can see some ask help thread here and there.
Yep and I am one of them considering I just bought the RX200 today for my TFV4 mini tank I bought Friday lol that figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
No, that's actually a good thing they didn't give in to the FBI. I don't think they're garbage really. I just like Samsung better now.

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5

Note 5, you may have to bring a power bank when you out. BTW, there are some power bank mod in market now, besides vaping, it still can be a power supply to your big screen phone. :)

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just did some measurements on my two Reuleaux RX200 and two DNA200 510 connectors. And the pin is only 3.9mm from the top (that seems very high to me). And the spring can only travel 0.7mm which means only 4.6mm deep tops. Curious if someone also measures the same.

VU Sponsors