Become a Patron!

ATTN COIL BUILDERS: New Product Tester Wanted

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
I have a vendor sending me some titanium wire for review. I am looking for someone to review this product with me and help write an article on V4P3R.com. The company has given me some product information, which I will forward to you along with some actual product samples.

This is surgical grade titanium, and I've been told by the company that the resistance of the wire is insanely low. Therefore, I am looking for an experienced builder only. I don't want some idiot burning down their house. I'm looking for someone to help put this stuff through the paces and offer up their honest opinion on the product for an article.

Depending on the amount of wire I receive from them, I may be looking for a few more people to help review this stuff.

If you are interested, please reply in this thread. Thanks guys!

shaunnadan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
would you consider sending some wire internationally for review?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If I'm not mistaken, the titanium wire is used for replacing the Ni200 on temp control devices. Therefore, those testers need to have one.

State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been told by the company that the resistance of the wire is insanely low.
Any hard numbers on this? For a given resistance, what is the wire surface area, diameter/gauge, length etc etc? Any hard values will be fine.

I'd like to compare it to known values for other types of Ti wire.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TI wire has been around for awhile now.I thought they'd run it through it's paces...

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Any hard numbers on this? For a given resistance, what is the wire surface area, diameter/gauge, length etc etc? Any hard values will be fine.

I'd like to compare it to known values for other types of Ti wire.
Yes, I have some hard numbers, but I don't have the samples yet. They're supposed to be sending a few different gauges. Since this is a new product, I don't want to post their info on a public forum.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I have some hard numbers, but I don't have the samples yet. They're supposed to be sending a few different gauges. Since this is a new product, I don't want to post their info on a public forum.
is this appropriate wire for genny building or is this confined to the dna 40 builds.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well if your interested in the opinon of a genny user who vapes in the .7 to .9 range I'd give it a try...the only reviews I've seen of Ti wire is a canadian guy who was using them in his oddys...I think esmokeguru was selling it....it seems nichrome is making a comeback.

VU Sponsors