Become a Patron!

Attys, Mods and Bears... Oh My!

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Going into the wilderness at the end of the month. Trying to decide on what equipment for Vaping Ops. Not expecting any bears here in Alabama, but I got to thinking....

Ya think bears might be attracted to vapor? Or any other critters for that matter?

Any particular flavor they might get attracted too? Berries, cream, melons, etc?

I know it dissipates rather quick, but those suckers have pretty good smelling skills.

I know my cat doesn't seem to be swayed by any flavor, but she's an idiot anyway.

On that note, if you rub a bit-o-juice on a fishing lure, you think it might help? (Just thought of that right now)

Just some random wandering thoughts for a cool, rainy Friday morning.

-Gene

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might help with the fish.... I've never had a bear come after my vape..... but if it stinks.. might be a good idea to secure it with your food.

Mechs work best in the wilds...... drop it in a creak...... Wipe and vape.... Cant do that with a PCB mod.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Might help with the fish.... I've never had a bear come after my vape..... but if it stinks.. might be a good idea to secure it with your food.

Mechs work best in the wilds...... drop it in a creak...... Wipe and vape.... Cant do that with a PCB mod.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Sound advice. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors