Become a Patron!

Authentic advken V2 kit, or 1:1 clone Akuma copper?

Yamensaleh

Member For 3 Years
Hello, I am about to buy a new mech mod and i am confused, should I get authentic Advken or a 1:1 clone akuma?

Please advise
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello.

From what I have seen, the Advken mods are fairly cheap to buy, if I remember correctly actually around the price of a good clone, so if you want the genuine product, there isn't much reason to not get it.

However, if you really want the mod in copper, and the clone is the only option, go for the clone.

I own a fair few mechanical mods, and the majority are clones and I enjoy them all. I mainly own clones due to price though- if an authentic mech was available cheaply I liked, I would go for the authentic.

Either mod will work, so it really depends if you want the genuine thing or are OK with a clone.

Yamensaleh

Member For 3 Years
Thank you for your reply.

Well, I ordered a goon 22 kit (clone) just because it is a copper and with a goon rda, i saw a review for it and it seams fine, once it is in my hand I will let you know how it is

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for your reply.

Well, I ordered a goon 22 kit (clone) just because it is a copper and with a goon rda, i saw a review for it and it seams fine, once it is in my hand I will let you know how it is

I have seen the Goon RDA, but not the kit, do you have a link to the mod? I am interested in seeing it myself as I do enjoy using mechs, and am using a Copper Victoria bamboo JA clone right this moment.

I will say most of my copper clones are great, just my copper SMPL clone tarnished VERY quickly, I am talking within a week from shiny to looking like an old penny! It still works well though, just is hard to clean. Most of my other copper mechs are a bit easier on the upkeep, but they do benefit from regular cleaning.

I hope you enjoy the mod when you get it, do let us know how it is!

Yamensaleh

Member For 3 Years
I have seen the Goon RDA, but not the kit, do you have a link to the mod? I am interested in seeing it myself as I do enjoy using mechs, and am using a Copper Victoria bamboo JA clone right this moment.

I will say most of my copper clones are great, just my copper SMPL clone tarnished VERY quickly, I am talking within a week from shiny to looking like an old penny! It still works well though, just is hard to clean. Most of my other copper mechs are a bit easier on the upkeep, but they do benefit from regular cleaning.

I hope you enjoy the mod when you get it, do let us know how it is!

Sure, I got it from ebay, https://www.ebay.com/itm/152280533128
Also it is available at fasttech.com

Regarding cleaning copper, I saw a guy on YouTube cleaning his copper mod using ketchup, and the result was wow, I even tried it on my limitless mod, and it shines again.

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is it just me or does that mod look like a hybrid? If it is a hybrid Yamensaleh, read up on the safety issues that deal with hybrid mechs to be aware of them.

Yamensaleh

Member For 3 Years
Is it just me or does that mod look like a hybrid? If it is a hybrid Yamensaleh, read up on the safety issues that deal with hybrid mechs to be aware of them.

Yes it is hybrid, I red about the safety and i am currently using a hybrid mod, thank you bro

Yamensaleh

Member For 3 Years
I received the Goon, the first thing I noticed is the size of this little ass hole, the finishing is pretty good, very high quality.
I made a standard .2 build with kanthal 22G and it is hitting like hell
Do I recommend it? Yes for sure i do
bb0770b0a2b07e53e05fa575e3267a5f.jpg
492b6ccaf3ca165f587fb3cfeca7ad5d.jpg

This last image for you guys to have an idea about the size of this little thing
551315f8022f0f523c9e751de6050921.jpg

VU Sponsors