Become a Patron!

Authentic black XVOstick mod + kayfun mini v3 (x2)

vapengolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, i tried to sell this on ebay with no success. I feel like a vape forum might appreciate it more.
Let me start out by saying that although i am new, i have an ebay account with 200+ positive only feedback you can reference. I will also ship free priority 2 day so you have tracking and money back guarantee. Paypal only please.

This is a very high quality mod from israel. These are no longer in production and i assume saught after by some. This mod will stand the test of time.. it has served me incredibly well. I have since quit vaping(and smoking, yay!) and would like to pass it on. Very reliable dna30(authentic) chip. Comes with the tool to clean/adjust 510 connection.

Also two virtually unused tobecco clone kayfun v3 mini. These were hard for me to find back in the day, and tobecco made the best clones in my opinion. The tank works great with my mod. I was able to sell my authentic Kayfun on ebay, but no biters on the clones or mod.

Ive attached some pictures. There is a very small fairly unnoticable scratch on the bottom side. Also comes with a free charger, some drip tips, and the rayon/cotton as well, if youd like. as much as i can fit into one small priority box, or you can pay me a few dollars more and ill ship it all with some other things in a slightly bigger box.

Asking $110.00 US dollars, please. US shipping only for both our protection

Ive hit email notifications so if you have questions ill get back to you as soon as you can. I hope someone will enjoy this.
vape1.jpg vape2.jpg vape3.jpg vape4.jpg vape5.jpg vape6.jpg

Last edited:

vapengolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent a guy on FB a message he was looking for one last month
Thank you!
unfortunately i dont have a facebook but if hes interested and not a forum member, shoot me his email (if thats allowed here on this forum)
Again, thanks for helping it reach a new home. Take care

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I take it this is the older dna40, not the recent dna60 run chels did, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks well used can you assure me that it is in excellent working condition?
I just photo shopped your images and got them looking good your mod looks rough and I really do not need the other gear you have I have a large charger lots of cotton and extra tanks . I think I will pass. I know where I can get new Pro Xvo mods might be better if I use my funds to buy 2 of them and pass on your Xvo Stick . Unless your willing to drop the price a great deal on the Stick alone? You have had it up for some time I think the condition hurts your asking price . Art

vapengolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just photo shopped your images and got them looking good your mod looks rough and I really do not need the other gear you have I have a large charger lots of cotton and extra tanks . I think I will pass. I know where I can get new Pro Xvo mods might be better if I use my funds to buy 2 of them and pass on your Xvo Stick . Unless your willing to drop the price a great deal on the Stick alone? You have had it up for some time I think the condition hurts your asking price . Art

Thank you for the offer. Ive only had it up for a few days.. and I dont know what photo shopping will do, actually on the contrary the mod is a sort of 'Matte' finish and the condition is pretty good if i do say so myself. No scratches besides the ones on the bottom side, which arent really noticable, i just took close ups to be as honest and descriptive as possible. I just didnt take the time to give the mod a good wipe down before taking pictures, im busy. But i think youd be pleased with the condition, actually.

I am willing to negotiate on the price, but if Chels is the same guy i remember from a few years back.. i really doubt you can get two of his mods for the price of mine. This mod was $230 dollars back in the day. And when i was still vaping, they held their value. The guy is an israeli weapons designer, he knows how to make an ergonomic design that will also stand the test of time. This thing is a brick.

Lastly, it is dna30, not 40 unfortunately. So at the end of the day, that might be the dealbreaker for you. but 30 watts can power a .7 - 1.3 ohm coil all day... if youre into that kind of vaping.

vapengolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And yes- to answer your other question- It is in excellent working condition. If it was otherwise, i wouldve mentioned it in the description. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And yes- to answer your other question- It is in excellent working condition. If it was otherwise, i wouldve mentioned it in the description. :)

Hello and thank you for your reply you Xvo Stick would be the first used Mod I have ever purchased , I have 10 of Chels models from the Y stick down to the Mini Stick (will arrived next week) along with a Mini Stick extender kit. I have bought my Xvo Sticks both here in the States and in Israel directly from Chels factory . Your right about his mods being built like a brick these things are bullet proof ! I have never had a bad vape experience from any of his mods . If you do decide to lower the price on your mod please let me know . If you look at my scans I keep my Sticks clean and like new some are over 4 years old.

Attachments

• PC021091.JPG
    PC021091.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • PC021095.JPG
    PC021095.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • PC021096.JPG
    PC021096.JPG
    682.3 KB · Views: 20
  • P1122125.JPG
    P1122125.JPG
    531.9 KB · Views: 22

vapengolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and thank you for your reply you Xvo Stick would be the first used Mod I have ever purchased , I have 10 of Chels models from the Y stick down to the Mini Stick (will arrived next week) along with a Mini Stick extender kit. I have bought my Xvo Sticks both here in the States and in Israel directly from Chels factory . Your right about his mods being built like a brick these things are bullet proof ! I have never had a bad vape experience from any of his mods . If you do decide to lower the price on your mod please let me know . If you look at my scans I keep my Sticks clean and like new some are over 4 years old.

pm'ed :)

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I bought 3 more Sticks will pass , I have all I need , but thanks Art
That's a fantastic deal. The finish is as close to indestructible as anything not Zenkote can be. Throw some brass cleaner on the cap, and it'd look much better.

Have you ever cleaned under the 510 plate?

I don't need a 3rd one but I admit to being tempted, if that plate isn't cooked in place.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

vapengolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a fantastic deal. The finish is as close to indestructible as anything not Zenkote can be. Throw some brass cleaner on the cap, and it'd look much better.

Have you ever cleaned under the 510 plate?

I don't need a 3rd one but I admit to being tempted, if that plate isn't cooked in place.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

when i used this mod daily i routinely cleaned under the plate. Id say one a week to once every two weeks. I still have the original tool, so let me see if i can get it open and if theres anything accumulated under there. I doubt there is but to be sure ill check, thank you for the interest!

VU Sponsors