Become a Patron!

Authentic HUGO VAPOR BF Squeezer Squonk Mechanical Box Mod

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone have any experience with this one? Yay or nay?

Looking to replace the Pulse mod. Not really liking it anymore. Like to stay with 20700 compatible since I have 2 of them.

Open to any recommendations. Like to keep it around $30. Don't mind ordering from China.

Reigle1972

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got two VV pulse bf box mod's and two Hugo sqeezer's, they both have pro's and con's. The Hugo sqeezer bottle is way to soft but if you put a Dead rabbit 24mm or 22mm rda or the Drop rda on it then you won't over squonk, but it's a decent mod and worth the money. Also I put magnets in the door of the sqeezer's so no battery rattle.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the Pulse bf mod & a new Hugo Squeezer, dont hate me but I havent gotten around to using it yet. As I have been sick & just now getting better. But its a great deal, mine came from FT for around $24 you get lots of goodies with it too. But from what I’ve heard, peeps love it.

If you go to FT on the Hugo Squeezer page you can see peeps talking about it under the discussions tab. That’s what made me order it.

Also if you go to vapinginsider.com @Deucesjack has a great review on it.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got two VV pulse bf box mod's and two Hugo sqeezer's, they both have pro's and con's. The Hugo sqeezer bottle is way to soft but if you put a Dead rabbit 24mm or 22mm rda or the Drop rda on it then you won't over squonk, but it's a decent mod and worth the money. Also I put magnets in the door of the sqeezer's so no battery rattle.

Where did you get the magnets?

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a squeezer and use it constantly.It is my main squonk mod.My pulse bf sits on the shelf.It is comfortable to hold and feels solidly built,and the locking switch is much more convenient to use than the one on the pulse.As for the bottles,they hold a fair bit of juice,but if you don't like them you can always switch to a different bottle.And the squeezer also works with 21700 batteries.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@DonBaldy you’ll be happy to hear, I LOVE THE SQUEEZER! It’s everything I thought it would be! Nice feel in the hand, the texture is real nice & it’s real comfortable to hold. I like the fire button feel & it locks nicely with some tension just slide the power button up.

I’m using it with the Sanyo NCR 20700A Battery with a Ni80 Fused Clapton 26g/36g, .32 ohms on my SXK Entheon bf Rda. No battery rattle with the Sanyo battery at all. Love how the battery contact are bent downwards so it doesn’t eat your battery wrap.

It hits real nice too! And with all the extra accessories included I truly feel this is a winner! I’m sure you will love it!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@DonBaldy you’ll be happy to hear, I LOVE THE SQUEEZER! It’s everything I thought it would be! Nice feel in the hand, the texture is real nice & it’s real comfortable to hold. I like the fire button feel & it locks nicely with some tension just slide the power button up.

I’m using it with the Sanyo NCR 20700A Battery with a Ni80 Fused Clapton 26g/36g, .32 ohms on my SXK Entheon bf Rda. No battery rattle with the Sanyo battery at all. Love how the battery contact are bent downwards so it doesn’t eat your battery wrap.

It hits real nice too! And with all the extra accessories included I truly feel this is a winner! I’m sure you will love it!
@DonBaldy did you see my post? As I know you wanted to know my thoughts.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sounds like just the way I prefer to vape. Single coil around .3ish. Now I just have to wait for it to come from China. Once it gets here I won't have the same patience. LOL

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like just the way I prefer to vape. Single coil around .3ish. Now I just have to wait for it to come from China. Once it gets here I won't have the same patience. LOL
As soon as it arrives, “Rip that package apart“ lol!

VU Sponsors