Become a Patron!

Authenticity of turtle ship v3?

RonaldStark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I picked up a couple mods from a friend that owns a shop, and had boxes upon boxes of mechs in the back that he had got from a guy a couple years ago or so who had closed down his shop, and he got all of his merchandise (my friend doesn't sell mechs in his store because of "safety liability" concerns),

I've picked up quite a few gems from him in the past out of those boxes, most of what he has are infinite and other clones but he has some authentics too just not any notable ones (so I thought).

The turtle ship v3 he sold to me for 20 bucks (we both thought it was a clone at the time) as I took out the box, the quality of the finish really struck me as abnormally good especially compared to any TS v3 clones I've seen before. And the button is butter smooth. It has delrin insulators white, all brass contacts and a short but strong brass spring. Serial number 0554, and the seriel number was written in marker on a piece of tape on the outside of the very legit looking rj mods box, which I feel would be a weird thing
to do with a fake clone seriel number. Also the original price this other guy was charging for it was 230 bucks, but he may have just been trying to pass a really good clone off as an authentic.

Anyways, if anyone with an authentic can tell me some details about to confirm of disconfirm the authenticity of this that would be great! Mostly just outta curiosity, it works and hits wonderfully regardless :)
23e352fe6e55c98b10999e356af21959.jpg
0f7e813be7498f77a016a99d7a030281.jpg
b40a270c5c053fd68f1f47b346fec378.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Invicous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm there is no card or authenticity ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors