Become a Patron!

AV Able Users Discussion....

cloudniners

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any fellow owners of this mod???
Feel free to talk about your experience's and your thoughts on it...
I love mine so far... bought mine secondhand from a good friend..
It hits great using 3.7v Efest 2500mah batteries...
Build quality is quite good... (except the button)
The magnetic button has a fair bit of play but that is not really an issue to me.. just a minor nitpick....
I've been using this as my secondary mod... as my rugged travel mod...
As a secondhand it did have a fair bit of bodywork/paint issue's...
The contacts and internal walls are slightly grimy and that may affect conductivity....

So far so good with my errand runner...

JYhNN0D7fidWZROqKW1MQMNyIUyEl5bM-ZaTT8SRdk2IYsSCPd5fuw4crHoRiKmLoWLVCqOU4QF1a91tumvrzTeDHbQAa7Uq7JSWu6GSKB-MJPhHxFpvxePvK5JFnhK7XX_TLJdmmxChLixXZrxDLRvt4wrCw5Mkh-cUIK4Hx_ivjBFlelNPBLAYkaiIjXm_KXEfGgpIytR4dOILJ4FYwvufyfCJe7FAitSBW0HnUNRX_XdbF9qPf1czpheNcAQWjdPIiDagFQUbh52Bje8seOx6F4XoALa9nubcXsaku8YTL5RU1OWvilSKZAs2j_uVxnUzxZoTGpSxl74AcxZ_oj9AxB-xEP3C1IC6Sn4SwUU_0S7ydMRgFj2fizOB96t6nioYuDuMwgcrxfZHL6R6ogdVZ1qIjd1gzE4PMTy81WzJwZUiCLSmE9ZdjFUAyBuGb8y9GMZorX_9o_o9J65biq-hFsfzazUDipX4wSt9kDjmx6l6sx4hi6TgnS5SQkmnVpuR1AdVodj3G4bSOXX9JrG5bQCmQjHys0bG3n9foSkyANUn3kobvrBIf8MLETS5qlj4Si781Kxb_AakeY9Y8m9X88O8J1q193m1JMqYZWwdDhLOvuT09_3HOQ5lZ1SnB8zVVRLNiQe7WFQWkW3NuFz9xJS4-KFxubZYOgfCydc=w359-h638-no

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1st of all, get rid of that efest and get a decent Battery. On any mech mod it has to be clean in order to have a good hit on it. Wash with some dish soap and dry well, and de burr if need be with some 800 grit ( avoid the threads) and it should be okay. And for the switch, get rid of those magnets and get an upgraded 27lb pull force set. Should be on eBay. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1st of all, get rid of that efest and get a decent Battery. On any mech mod it has to be clean in order to have a good hit on it. Wash with some dish soap and dry well, and de burr if need be with some 800 grit ( avoid the threads) and it should be okay. And for the switch, get rid of those magnets and get an upgraded 27lb pull force set. Should be on eBay. Cheers!

Ya beat me to it lol , I only have a clone able but love it. Hits hard and button is smooth
a083f58180d5645c75110dfad7a68f70.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya beat me to it lol , I only have a clone able but love it. Hits hard and button is smooth
a083f58180d5645c75110dfad7a68f70.jpg

Got bored on built on the fishbone, hits good but the glass just clouds up and condenses quite a lot (inevitable) and looks like shit
dfdb097bd58b7f3b08ea8070dab05531.jpg

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got bored on built on the fishbone, hits good but the glass just clouds up and condenses quite a lot (inevitable) and looks like shit
dfdb097bd58b7f3b08ea8070dab05531.jpg

Lol I can't do glass tops, last one I had was a nixon v2 and my oldest kids wasn't paying attention and knocked it over and the whole thing shattered

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I can't do glass tops, last one I had was a nixon v2 and my oldest kids wasn't paying attention and knocked it over and the whole thing shattered

Just gave the whole rda to a friend, I don't like the glass either. Too messy

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just gave the whole rda to a friend, I don't like the glass either. Too messy

Agreed, it wasn't really my favorite lol as for with the able I've been bummed cuz it took a spill outta my pocket a few weeks ago and now the atty I usually use on it won't sit tight (wiggles and is loose) can get my other attys to work just not that one :/

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've got two Blem Lyfe Ables. They're barely blemmed at all. They're a steal. I love my Ables. They hit hard, and have no adjustments at all. Your switch shouldn't have play or wiggle stock. Is it authentic? The buttons on mine are smooth as can be.

Also, they recommend using 3 in 1 oil on the threads as part of the cleaning process. There's a YouTube video. I use 3 in 1 on all my mechs now.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got two Blem Lyfe Ables. They're barely blemmed at all. They're a steal. I love my Ables. They hit hard, and have no adjustments at all. Your switch shouldn't have play or wiggle stock. Is it authentic? The buttons on mine are smooth as can be.

Also, they recommend using 3 in 1 oil on the threads as part of the cleaning process. There's a YouTube video. I use 3 in 1 on all my mechs now.
No its a clone and it's not the switch that wiggles it's the tophat, and it's only with a few atties, mainly a vulcan/tobh rda that I like for it but otherwise no complaints it's held up to a bunch of spills. This being the most recent victim about 15 minutes ago
dd422b13b9f281412dd99ea7358b23eb.jpg

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I've seen the videos lol watched the shit outta em

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No its a clone and it's not the switch that wiggles it's the tophat, and it's only with a few atties, mainly a vulcan/tobh rda that I like for it but otherwise no complaints it's held up to a bunch of spills. This being the most recent victim about 15 minutes ago
dd422b13b9f281412dd99ea7358b23eb.jpg

You sir, need a lanyard around that! Get the sleeve with the carabiners and hang on to them like your life depends on it

cloudniners

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha.. it's great hearing about all of your stories...
Imma clean it real good.... and see if my vape hits harder...
BTW... i'm about to get a Wotofo clone of the SMPL... i hope that would live up to my expectations (especially since the Able has set a new benchmark for me)
The tugboat seems great too.. a parallel battery mod would double amp limits and that opens up some sub-ohm capabilities for me....

What would be your pick?

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha.. it's great hearing about all of your stories...
Imma clean it real good.... and see if my vape hits harder...
BTW... i'm about to get a Wotofo clone of the SMPL... i hope that would live up to my expectations (especially since the Able has set a new benchmark for me)
The tugboat seems great too.. a parallel battery mod would double amp limits and that opens up some sub-ohm capabilities for me....

What would be your pick?

Clean it up and it will hit harder, and about the parallel mod. Not my preference. I like to keep things lightweight, one of the very reasons why I had to go for a mech

VU Sponsors