Become a Patron!

AV clones or authentic?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the m5 is aluminium, has the engraved button, but swapped it with the blank button from the copper manhattan. the aluminium m5 is in rough shape but the manhattan is nicely patinad. are these clones or authentic? got them both for $8 shipped with some batteries and a charger. I can't wait to clean up the manhattan as I've always wanted a manhattan by AV.
34ae60ba3e39c8f69945cd0fd34f0100.jpg
b63884ca7b75bb3b92f4047763dc79c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some clones are so good you would have a very hard time telling the difference between the authentic and the clone if they was in front of you, so I would just take it as these being clones, especially at the price you got them for.

As long as they work well, that is the main thing- for just $8, even if they are clones you still got a steal.

I hope the Manhattan cleans up nicely, I also have wanted one of these myself but never got one. I really would like a FUhattan, but would have to get a clone- so a clone of a clone lol.

What batteries did you get with the mods? I know you are not silly, but I would be wary of using them in a mech seeing as the even came with a charger so cheaply.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some clones are so good you would have a very hard time telling the difference between the authentic and the clone if they was in front of you, so I would just take it as these being clones, especially at the price you got them for.

As long as they work well, that is the main thing- for just $8, even if they are clones you still got a steal.

I hope the Manhattan cleans up nicely, I also have wanted one of these myself but never got one. I really would like a FUhattan, but would have to get a clone- so a clone of a clone lol.

What batteries did you get with the mods? I know you are not silly, but I would be wary of using them in a mech seeing as the even came with a charger so cheaply.
ones a efest the other is a 25r. plan on throwing them in the trash, as I have over 30x samsung 25rs. I electric polished the heck out of the manhattan and its badass!! I talked to AV and they said based off pics it's authentic but I have seen so many 1:1 clone it is hard to tell these days with some mods. manhattan is working quite well. I have zero interest in the aluminium m5 mainly because it's all beat up and it's aluminium can't Polish it without getting the nasty aluminium smell so I'll leave it how it is.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ones a efest the other is a 25r. plan on throwing them in the trash, as I have over 30x samsung 25rs. I electric polished the heck out of the manhattan and its badass!! I talked to AV and they said based off pics it's authentic but I have seen so many 1:1 clone it is hard to tell these days with some mods. manhattan is working quite well. I have zero interest in the aluminium m5 mainly because it's all beat up and it's aluminium can't Polish it without getting the nasty aluminium smell so I'll leave it how it is.

Sounds a good idea, especially as you have plenty of good batteries to use already.

I'm glad the Manhattan has turned out nice after a polish :), and if the mod is authentic that is a real bargain you got there! Even if it isn't though, the main thing is it works well, and you like it. 1:1 clones can be very hard to tell apart for sure.
There is a very good clone of the broadside that even comes in the cardboard tube like the authentic, and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference side by side in all honesty.

I like the M5 as well, it's a shame you don't but for just $8 it was worth it for just the Manhattan, let alone two mods, two batteries and a charger!

VU Sponsors