Member For 1 Year
Interested as well.
Thinking of making it my first sub-ohm Geni

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have one coming and the Ivogo genny but I havent received them yet...I love the Griffin though!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Let us know. I bet with a single Clapton its a killer.
I was getting it and mostly thinking of dual coil builds...if its anything like its REAL rta brother then it will be a quality product that is a dream to work with. The only issue Ive heard from these is about filling them...

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I can see the filling being a PITA if your not sitting down at home.
If you wouldn't mind testing it once with one Clapton and the ceramic plate I would be very grateful lol.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well I can see the filling being a PITA if your not sitting down at home.
If you wouldn't mind testing it once with one Clapton and the ceramic plate I would be very grateful lol.
I would like to throw one of my Framed Staples with staged heating in it, just a single coil and that ceramic baffle...That right there may be one of the best vapes known to man!
4 x .5 Ribbon, 26K Frames, Wrapped in 40N60.jpg 4 x 26g Core Flattened 24g Frames 32g Staple Build (Slightly Flattened) .jpgPoloshed Cat Tracks with 22s.jpg

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah man, I'm interested in how it does with any multi wire coil.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah man, I'm interested in how it does with any multi wire coil.
As long as your wick is nice fluffy but loose in those juice ports Im sure it will wick just fine, may do better with some rayon or cotton bacon but either way Im pretty excited for it.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was getting it and mostly thinking of dual coil builds...if its anything like its REAL rta brother then it will be a quality product that is a dream to work with. The only issue Ive heard from these is about filling them...

That seems to be the review consensus... I want real world feedback though. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
really don't see thta derlin deck on the Ivogo that seems wierd

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this stuff isn't new...it's been done alot the first one that comes to mind is the Kraken,,,,it's not a genny that any genhead really cared for..it was one of th first dual coil gennys with a an adjustable airflow which for the time it was released the air flow was much bigget than any genny,,,it wasn't designed for genny users in mind it was designed for cloud chasers and most people stuffed cotton in them....more recntly the origenny was released with a big airflow and two 4mm wick holes for cotton builds.. and twats have been stuffing cotton in good gennys for a long time,,,,,but for whatever reason it is not something that really ever caught on...the sub=ohm tanks came along and let drippers blow big clouds with out dripping.....but these drippers with what used to be called self feeding tanks seem to me to be a better solution than sub ohm tanks I like having the coil closer to my moth thank the sub ohm tanks......I think the main diffrence with this current round of attempts is that they have a massive airflow on them.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors