Become a Patron!

AW 18350 Battery..

brig

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I went out and bought 4 of these AW 18350 3.7 800mAh batteries for my lpg. I charged them up and checked them with the volt meter before putting them in and the meters reading 4.19v. Am I missing something here what's the deal... They are kick ass in my lpg mod though..

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
3.7V is only about 40% charge. 4.2V is 100% charge.

Are you talking about the .01 V loss? It could be due to machine error or the charger shutting down as soon as it hits 4.2 (hence 4.1999)

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I went out and bought 4 of these AW 18350 3.7 800mAh batteries for my lpg. I charged them up and checked them with the volt meter before putting them in and the meters reading 4.19v. Am I missing something here what's the deal... They are kick ass in my lpg mod though..
Not sure what your missing. What's the problem?
I just bought a couple of them to try. Good to hear your liking them !

N

Newheart301

I've had 2 since Nov. use in my Zmax mini, work great, will last about all day , that's heavy vaping for 8 to 10 hrs. for me.

brig

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What build do you have in it. I put a parallel micro 5 wraps and its causing the batts to drop off too quick. I've been rebuilding everyday trying to get it right...

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm using 26gauge, 2.5mm dia, 9 wraps, single coil @ .9.... Seems to do good so far. Using an smpl 350 tube, so the atty has direct contact with the battery. Very efficient.

***edit***
Pleasantly surprised how long this little battery is lasting. Went through about 4ml of juice and the battery was still sitting at 3.80v. Would be great if someone made a little box mod to fit two of these batteries.

18350.jpg

Last edited:

brig

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im gonna build that after work tonight and vape it tomorrow. Looks like its chucking pretty good.

N

Newheart301

How does the 18350 AW 800mah, compare to the AWT 800mah. ? The AWT's are 5 bucks, the AW's almost 9. I have 2 of the AW's I use in my V5, also have 4 Effest I use in my Zmax mini, they say 800mah , but don't last as long or seem to have the power of the AW's. I got them because they were on sale. If the AWT's are near as good as the AW's, I'll have to get 4 . Or can someone recommend a better and cheaper 18350 than the AW's ? Thanks, ordered another Zmax mini on sale, the one I got in Nov. has held up very well.

VU Sponsors