Become a Patron!

Baby Beast/ Big Baby Beast RBA Help

Hi has anyone had a good experience of using the Baby Beast/Big Baby Beast RBA??
I have five of these RBA's and always have problems. I have tried the fix video's from YouTube but still have problems with ohm's jumping all over the place. I am determined to make this work as I really like this tank and have a few of them.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 3 and use the RBA in all of them. I never have any ohm jumping issues.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try to tighten the deck securely into the base and double check that the leads are also tight. Try another device and see if you get the same results. I have a BBB and a TFV8 with the RBA base, and they work perfectly.

Swaglife81

Member For 4 Years
This is a known issue with random Big baby, baby rbas. A few here and there aren't worth a crap in quality. My Big Baby RBA had the same issue, ohm jumping all over the place. The RBA put together seems to stick out to far where it connects to the mod. Posts are a hairline from touching once the top piece is screwed down. Bad threading, etc. Big baby RBA is just a horrible and cheap RBA and not worth it. Could be a certain batch or version. I tried my RBA on 3 different mods and kept ohm jumping. After like 10 attempts to make it work somehow.I gave up. I first read about the issue back in the summer and still bought the thing. The whole time worried about it shorting out and ohm jumping and it definitely did both right from the get go

Frictionluvr

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i learned to build on a baby rba and she was tempermental bitch. i never had issues with ohm jumping but i did have an issue with its tiny deck and tinier wicking slots. you should invest in a quality rta youd be much better off

Simbah

Member For 4 Years
I second the post above big time... Threw both in the trash, and bought an RDA and RDTA. The flavor improvement was impressive!

VU Sponsors